petros600
Explorer
Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I buy mine there too. I saved a few boxes for the rest of you.petros600 said:
Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
Is general delivery something they offer? For instance, if I put in my country, could I choose general delivery so they ship it to a pickup location I select?petros600 said:
Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
From what the shipping details on their site show, it appears to be limited to the USA. To confirm, I would send them a message at questions@vitalitymedical.com.timfa said:
Is general delivery something they offer? For instance, if I put in my country, could I choose general delivery so they ship it to a pickup location I select?petros600 said:
Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
Great, thank you!petros600 said:
Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
I went with the 8 mm option in .5 mL. Before this, I used 1 mL BD syringes for quite a while, and honestly, I don't notice much of a difference. Either way, I still have to psych myself up each time. lol.BNLFL said:
The wrapped versions aren't for me. That being said, I might lean toward the BD instead of the Easy Touch. Friday was my first time using an Easy Touch, and it stung more than the BD does. My wife had the same reaction. The needles also seem slightly flimsier. Next week I'll try the .05ml.