DSIP Trial Data and Charts

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
 
woundcarping said:

wildweasel said:

woundcarping said:

DSIP was a bad experience in my case — my sleep quality clearly got worse. After 5 nights in a row of consistent negative deviation from my baseline, I stopped taking it.

When I stacked it with epithalon, the negative effect was reduced to nearly neutral.

It's just not something that works for me. Any guesses about where I began it?

View attachment 11550
That matches my experience exactly.

Across the 7 days, my average sleep duration went up quite a bit. But when you check the charts, my total Deep Sleep time dropped by an average of 35%, and REM sleep fell by roughly 15%. The additional sleep was all Light Sleep, which is low-quality sleep with very little restorative value.

Every morning I felt worse rested than the morning before.

My overall sleep duration deteriorated fast.

I have very little faith in what my ring reports for the different sleep phases. I haven't looked into how it arrives at those results at all, so I might be completely wrong.
Wearables in the Fitbit category rely on heart rate variability to classify sleep stages. Should DSIP alter either pulse or HRV, the sleep-stage readout could be thrown off. That the original poster reported feeling less refreshed says a lot.
 
Rezwalker said:

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
Since I began taking dsip, deep sleep now makes up nearly 50% of my sleep cycle, averaging about 3 to 4 hours of deep sleep each night!
 
Rezwalker said:

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
hahaha, do you have a bunch of stuff piling up that you're trying to clear out?
 
I’ve never used a sleep tracker. Still, after many years of difficulty with getting to sleep, I decided to purchase a large amount of DSIP and test whether it would make a difference.

When it comes to helping me fall asleep more quickly, results have been 50/50 up to this point. I have always had vivid dreams, but with DSIP they tend to be random or pleasant, instead of the bad-memory dreams I normally get.

It’s only been a short time (a bit less than 2 weeks, and I haven’t taken it every day), yet my impression so far is that it is helping.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Rezwalker said:

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
Since I began taking dsip, deep sleep now makes up nearly 50% of my sleep cycle, averaging about 3 to 4 hours of deep sleep each night!
Sleep ratio from last night
2bc6d042fb606f72716d79e7dbc8e9bf0354b1ed8fd559e0aa16acfc4fe6af74.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

CNCCurrency said:

Rezwalker said:

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
Since I began taking dsip, deep sleep now makes up nearly 50% of my sleep cycle, averaging about 3 to 4 hours of deep sleep each night!
Sleep ratio from last nightView attachment 11551

Seems like REM and deep sleep get merged into one category.
 
woundcarping said:

CNCCurrency said:

CNCCurrency said:

Rezwalker said:

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
Since I began taking dsip, deep sleep now makes up nearly 50% of my sleep cycle, averaging about 3 to 4 hours of deep sleep each night!
Sleep ratio from last nightView attachment 11551

Seems like REM and deep sleep get merged into one category.
I'm not certain I understand?
 
CNCCurrency said:

woundcarping said:

CNCCurrency said:

CNCCurrency said:

Rezwalker said:

quit taking dsip as of yesterday because it seems to have no effect on me

after 2 weeks, my first night off it gave me an extra 30 minutes of deep sleep ...

from 35 min up to 65 min 😆
Since I began taking dsip, deep sleep now makes up nearly 50% of my sleep cycle, averaging about 3 to 4 hours of deep sleep each night!
Sleep ratio from last nightView attachment 11551

Seems like REM and deep sleep get merged into one category.
I'm not certain I understand?
Disregard that—I just had a moment of clarity.
 
Back
Top