lastresort
Explorer
Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lastresort said:
Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Awesome!! Well done! I'm thrilled for you, and I know that feeling inside out!lastresort said:
Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Way to go, mate! Watching folks hit their weight-loss targets is always a brilliant thing.lastresort said:
Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Wahooooooo!!!! That's amazing!!! How are you feeling??lastresort said:
Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
I'm still carrying extra weight, so my goal would be 200lb?Turbo-Farmer said:
What's your remaining distance to whatever target you're aiming for?
Not long ago I reached 245, the goal I'd been working toward. These days my aim is to drop under 240.
Feeling.....bonitaHereKittyKitty said:
Wahooooooo!!!! That's amazing!!! How are you feeling??