Down past 230lb!

lastresort said:

Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!

What's your remaining distance to whatever target you're aiming for?

Not long ago I reached 245, the goal I'd been working toward. These days my aim is to drop under 240.
 
lastresort said:

Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Awesome!! Well done! I'm thrilled for you, and I know that feeling inside out!

Now that 226 has you riding high, it's wild how quickly that figure gets left in the dust as the pounds keep coming off...a few days or weeks from now you'll step on the scale and see 224, 222, or whatever it lands on...and if that scale ever crept back up to 226, suddenly 226 would feel like bad news...lol

Hitting those goal numbers felt great, but burying them under even lower numbers and never seeing them again felt even better...

Once more, well done!... 👍 😎
 
lastresort said:

Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Way to go, mate! Watching folks hit their weight-loss targets is always a brilliant thing.
 
lastresort said:

Woohoo, I'm sitting at 226 lb now. It took 3 days of quasi-fasting plus cardio, but I finally pushed through that mark!
Wahooooooo!!!! That's amazing!!! How are you feeling??
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

What's your remaining distance to whatever target you're aiming for?

Not long ago I reached 245, the goal I'd been working toward. These days my aim is to drop under 240.
I'm still carrying extra weight, so my goal would be 200lb?

After that, possibly lipo for the stubborn spots
 
Back
Top