Ryty2266
Explorer
Anyone here pushed past the 15mg ceiling that prescriptions allow for MJ? I have been sitting at 15mg for 6 months and it is losing its grip. Thinking about stepping up to 17.5mg, maybe even 20mg.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
staffn1 said:
Curious whether adding a different glp on top would work out better than raising the dose further.
If they were sticking to the clinical protocol rather than using customized dosing, wouldn't that matter more?woundcarping said:
A while back, someone put forward 16mg… a bump from 15mg to 16mg would probably do nothing, since it sits comfortably within the accumulated real-world wiggle room from fill, reconstitution, and draw/dose variation. Moving 15mg to 16mg works out to a 6.6% rise, whereas 12.5mg to 15mg represents a 20.8% rise. To get a comparable step upward (20% increase), you'd need to go from 15mg to 18mg.
myopicmystic said:
If they were sticking to the clinical protocol rather than using customized dosing, wouldn't that matter more?woundcarping said:
A while back, someone put forward 16mg… a bump from 15mg to 16mg would probably do nothing, since it sits comfortably within the accumulated real-world wiggle room from fill, reconstitution, and draw/dose variation. Moving 15mg to 16mg works out to a 6.6% rise, whereas 12.5mg to 15mg represents a 20.8% rise. To get a comparable step upward (20% increase), you'd need to go from 15mg to 18mg.
The clinical protocol stops at 15mg.myopicmystic said:
If they were sticking to the clinical protocol rather than using customized dosing, wouldn't that matter more?woundcarping said:
A while back, someone put forward 16mg… a bump from 15mg to 16mg would probably do nothing, since it sits comfortably within the accumulated real-world wiggle room from fill, reconstitution, and draw/dose variation. Moving 15mg to 16mg works out to a 6.6% rise, whereas 12.5mg to 15mg represents a 20.8% rise. To get a comparable step upward (20% increase), you'd need to go from 15mg to 18mg.
Ah, that makes sense! I’ve obviously got more to learnwoundcarping said:
The clinical protocol stops at 15mg.myopicmystic said:
If they were sticking to the clinical protocol rather than using customized dosing, wouldn't that matter more?woundcarping said:
A while back, someone put forward 16mg… a bump from 15mg to 16mg would probably do nothing, since it sits comfortably within the accumulated real-world wiggle room from fill, reconstitution, and draw/dose variation. Moving 15mg to 16mg works out to a 6.6% rise, whereas 12.5mg to 15mg represents a 20.8% rise. To get a comparable step upward (20% increase), you'd need to go from 15mg to 18mg.
What I meant is that adding just 1mg at the 15mg level is a very small increase—measurement inaccuracies and differences in fill could add up to more than that. It might not be completely irrelevant, but it's quite minor and stepwise.
woundcarping said:
The clinical protocol stops at 15mg.myopicmystic said:
If they were sticking to the clinical protocol rather than using customized dosing, wouldn't that matter more?woundcarping said:
A while back, someone put forward 16mg… a bump from 15mg to 16mg would probably do nothing, since it sits comfortably within the accumulated real-world wiggle room from fill, reconstitution, and draw/dose variation. Moving 15mg to 16mg works out to a 6.6% rise, whereas 12.5mg to 15mg represents a 20.8% rise. To get a comparable step upward (20% increase), you'd need to go from 15mg to 18mg.
What I meant is that adding just 1mg at the 15mg level is a very small increase—measurement inaccuracies and differences in fill could add up to more than that. It might not be completely irrelevant, but it's quite minor and stepwise.
Assuming MJ refers to Mounjaro, then you do have some sense of how strong it is. That is, if what you're receiving is Mounjaro or a different brand?Ryty2266 said:
Anyone here pushed past the 15mg ceiling that prescriptions allow for MJ? I have been sitting at 15mg for 6 months and it is losing its grip. Thinking about stepping up to 17.5mg, maybe even 20mg.
I want to run tirz and reta together. Do you inject both on one day, or do you space the shots apart?ktg123 said:
Each week I take roughly 18mg of Tirz and 6mg of Reta. The sole issue I've run into is frequent burping once I've eaten — nothing foul, just ordinary burps.
Cagri was part of my routine too, yet I couldn't tell it was helping. After dropping it 2 weeks back, nothing changed as far as I can tell.
I space Tirz and Reta apart, injecting Reta 3 days later.fattymckee said:
I want to run tirz and reta together. Do you inject both on one day, or do you space the shots apart?ktg123 said:
Each week I take roughly 18mg of Tirz and 6mg of Reta. The sole issue I've run into is frequent burping once I've eaten — nothing foul, just ordinary burps.
Cagri was part of my routine too, yet I couldn't tell it was helping. After dropping it 2 weeks back, nothing changed as far as I can tell.