It's honestly pretty wild that my situation is the complete reverse of what you're describing. I've had reta in my system for 4 weeks now, began at 1 mg, and haven't moved past 1 mg. The strange part is that reta appears to be intensifying on its own somehow. I can't explain it. During week 1, the appetite suppression and quieting of food noise worked, though it would return for roughly two to three hours each day. Once week number two rolled around, though, hunger and cravings have completely vanished for me. On top of that, my side effects have been ramping up - my skin has become more sensitive, and the fatigue hits harder the day after I pin. The gastric emptying situation is also getting ridiculous, since I'm full the second I start eating. Seriously, 5 to 6 bites in and I'm finished, then I have to push myself to keep going, and I'm barely getting 1500 calories daily. Yesterday was especially absurd. I spent about an hour sitting there working through my Greek yogurt, my stomach was distended, and it honestly felt like I was bulking - which makes no sense since I'm running a cut and sitting in a huge calorie deficit. So titrating up has never been necessary for me because reta is working almost too effectively. As for your question, since the effects are fading for you, and everyone responds differently, you can raise the dose gradually. Meanwhile, it looks like I might need to step my dose down slowly.