cloratheshadow
Explorer
How do you space out your doses, and what does your typical high and low estimated level come out to? I'm simply wondering how that appears, since right now I'm moving up from 5 to 7.5 and beyond!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My phone changed dosing into food, ha.Grogu said:
Hmm. That question, I don't follow.
I only now noticed that there were multiple typos in that post. Lesson learned: no posting when I’m in a hurry to get to work.Grogu said:
Hmm. That question, I don't follow.
I figured you were either intoxicated or your blood sugar had spikedcloratheshadow said:
I only now noticed that there were multiple typos in that post. Lesson learned: no posting when I’m in a hurry to get to work.Grogu said:
Hmm. That question, I don't follow.
cloratheshadow said:
My phone changed dosing into food, ha.Grogu said:
Hmm. That question, I don't follow.
What schedule and amount are you on (say, every 5 days at 7.5mg), and how do your high and low points show up in something like Shotsy (say, 5.5-10)?
lessthanhalf said:
What you see on glp plotter or similar apps — the ups and downs — is mainly there to give you a rough picture of how drug levels move with time. From that you can notice the peak tends to land around 24h after a shot, and that when doses are repeated the valleys and peaks climb over roughly 4 weeks. The genuinely useful part is matching those patterns against side effects. You are able to enter various doses and schedules and watch how the levels shift, which helps once you already know which side effects show up at which levels. Half lives for GLP drugs differ a lot from nearly every other drug, so a graph makes it easier to grasp what is happening.
Still, feel is the main guide, and that is what counts. Side effects showing up means you should lower the dose, or in some cases split it instead; hunger showing up means you should raise it. Individual variation in both side effects and how people respond to these drugs is so large that your own actual effects end up being the thing that matters. Graphs are only an abstraction, a general estimate rather than actual levels, though they can help you figure out doses or timing if you plan to dose more often than once a week.