Done paying the Hospira premium

WLBLD said:

If you use Tirz and certain other peps that are compatible (from what I hear it doesn't work with Reta, but I haven't tested that), a case purchase of Hospira Sodium Chloride Bac comes out to just $3.40 each
Exactly, right?...I came across a thread about GHK-Cu plus a few other compounds notorious for stinging at the injection site, and someone floated the idea that NaCl BAC water could reduce that reaction...planning to test that out once those peps reach the top of my 'research' list... 👍
 
Collo4sho said:

Picked up 2 bottles of Hospira not long ago. The first bac water I ever used came from Amazon, though the brand escapes me. Zero reactions from that one. After that I switched to Parrox brand bac water. Right around my first few shots with it, itching started showing up. Nothing beyond that, but it was enough to send me hunting for Hospira. Down the road I plan to give Lambda a try, but as of right now Parrox is a NO!
Parrox worked fine for me in the past...the reason I changed was a report showing different bac waters had ph levels that were inconsistent and all over the place.
 
pearbear48 said:

somejock said:

To understand this joke, you need to be 50 or older, lol
I'm 41, and Oregon Trail was among the first things I did in computer lab.
At 40, I can back this up: "Computer Lab" meant Oregon Trail for us, and that started when I was in 2nd grade. The keyboards on those old Macintosh machines gave the best tactile feedback when you pressed a key.
 
somejock said:

To understand this joke, you need to be 50 or older, lol
Meh. I'm 32, and where I grew up in Oregon, these were on floppy disks and we'd play them at school. Right this second, in fact, I've got one on my shirt — only mine reads 'get in loser, we're going to die of dysentery' with the wagon and oxen.
 
Selenium said:

I didn't pick up Hospira until just lately. After seeing so many issues from people who use the bac kits sold by certain Chinese vendors, I stick to buying from sites within my own country. The "single vial" site that used to supply my bac water closed down; that water had always performed perfectly with everything, with no clouding or gelling when mixed with reta or tesa etc., and I never experienced any reactions whatsoever. Honestly, the 30ml format of Hospira is somewhat awkward since it takes a long time to finish, but once I open it I'll definitely store it in the fridge to keep it in good shape.

(sorry for the fridge trolling :-D )
Check the storage guidance on Hospira's web site: Tip: refrigeration is NOT recommended....
 
Ordered bac water from JEEP and it arrived fine. Haven't had any problems with it, though I should say I never sent it for testing. My routine is simple: after 6 weeks I throw out the bac bottle and grab a fresh one. It stays in the fridge.
 
Since February I've been waiting on my 25x30ml order. I also ordered sterile water from the same brand, and just as it was supposed to go out, they ran out — ffs. That was 3 weeks ago, and there's still no indication it's shipped either.
 
pughster25 said:

Since February I've been waiting on my 25x30ml order. I also ordered sterile water from the same brand, and just as it was supposed to go out, they ran out — ffs. That was 3 weeks ago, and there's still no indication it's shipped either.
Is that Lambda you mean? Or are we talking Hospira?
 
ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
 
Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
Went ahead and grabbed a 6-pack plus 1 extra (shipping was free) — figured there was no reason not to.
 
Back
Top