Done paying the Hospira premium

skeptick said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
Went ahead and grabbed a 6-pack plus 1 extra (shipping was free) — figured there was no reason not to.
That is precisely the move I made 😂
 
I was on the verge of ordering a 6 pack … delivered to me that would run $70. Instead, I picked up 5 Hospira from PT, and with shipping it came to $75. Breaking it down, Lambda costs 39¢/mL while Hospira is 50¢/mL. I’m staying with the gold standard and I’ll make up that 11¢ in some other area.
 
Blueeyedme said:

I was on the verge of ordering a 6 pack … delivered to me that would run $70. Instead, I picked up 5 Hospira from PT, and with shipping it came to $75. Breaking it down, Lambda costs 39¢/mL while Hospira is 50¢/mL. I’m staying with the gold standard and I’ll make up that 11¢ in some other area.
That was my reasoning too. I also chose PT.

As a Registered Nurse, I went through the hassle of obtaining an NPI number so I could satisfy Pfizer's "requirements" to purchase through their distributors. Given today's Hospira distributor pricing, plus shipping and tax, the total isn't far off from PT's rate. And there's no need to order 25 vials in one go.
 
I intend to have my Doc prescribe Hospital BAC for me

From what I hear, that brings the cost down a lot? Let's find out
 
lemoncrisp said:

I might be in the minority here — I've never actually used Hospira lol. That said, I do have a bottle sitting on the shelf, waiting for the moment my current supply is gone. Still, everything I've tried so far has worked without a single problem!

I have yet to lay eyes on a bottle labeled “Hospira”, and in all likelihood I never will. That overpriced, overhyped junk does not concern me in the slightest.
 
So far Hospira has been my only choice, but I just picked up a few Lambda bottles. Since I'm already using some lower-cost peptides, this is a good chance to give it a try.
 
Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
sadly, stock is gone 🙁
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
any idea when it'll be restocked? i'm a clueless idiot
 
SeaGypsy said:

pughster25 said:

Since February I've been waiting on my 25x30ml order. I also ordered sterile water from the same brand, and just as it was supposed to go out, they ran out — ffs. That was 3 weeks ago, and there's still no indication it's shipped either.
Is that Lambda you mean? Or are we talking Hospira?
hospira
 
pughster25 said:

Since February I've been waiting on my 25x30ml order. I also ordered sterile water from the same brand, and just as it was supposed to go out, they ran out — ffs. That was 3 weeks ago, and there's still no indication it's shipped either.
Mine was placed back in late March, so I've still got a stretch before it arrives after yours shows up 😳 though I only went with 5. Since I'm solely on Tirz, my plan is to reconstitute an entire kit and store it frozen in carts. Based on what several very seasoned forum members have said, plus a study I can't recall the author of, a single freeze cycle ought to be okay provided it isn't subjected to repeated freeze-thaw cycles. That approach lets me stretch every 30ml vial as far as possible.
 
amosmylove said:

somejock said:

To understand this joke, you need to be 50 or older, lol
Meh. I'm 32, and where I grew up in Oregon, these were on floppy disks and we'd play them at school. Right this second, in fact, I've got one on my shirt — only mine reads 'get in loser, we're going to die of dysentery' with the wagon and oxen.
hahahaha!
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
is it currently unavailable?
 
ussop said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
is it currently unavailable?
I checked just now. Singles and multi packs are both in stock. Available through their official website
 
figured out what was going on — they block you when a VPN is in use

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

ussop said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
is it currently unavailable?
I checked just now. Singles and multi packs are both in stock. Available through their official website
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

ussop said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Camlbacker said:

ussop said:

SeaGypsy said:

ussop said:

so where should i buy it @ ...
Lambda is available through lambdawater.com
I appreciate it—seems like I could use a peptide for common sense, since I was overcomplicating this.
SeaGypsy's suggestion gets my backing too. Not long ago I picked up a case of Lambda, and with delivery it came to under $220. For my purposes, it performs just as well as Hospira—maybe even a step up. Another plus: it arrives in glass rather than plastic. After sitting in the cupboard for a week, I never see any condensation form inside the bottle, and microplastics aren't something I have to think about. Going with Lambda rather than Hospira also means your money isn't pouring into big Pharma, and you're putting it behind a smaller company.
That alone settles it for me. I've gone through bac water from a handful of vendors, plus both Hospira and Lambda. These days using vendor water gives me a sketchy feeling, and since everyone seems to agree Lambda = Hospira, there's no reason not to drop big pharma and back a small business. (At least until that long-rumored new BacWater plant finally opens, run with guidance from GLP1Chat members, that is) 😜
is it currently unavailable?
I checked just now. Singles and multi packs are both in stock. Available through their official website
with a VPN it shows out of stock, I've been looking at this for 2 weeks going wtf
 
Out of pure curiosity, I put together a shopping list to produce a 30-vial batch of 30ml BAC on my own.

3x 30ml vials @ $13.99/10 Vials

1000ml sterile water @#25.99 Water

Benzyl Alcohol @ $22.99 Benzyl Alcohol

60ml syringes @ $13.49 Syringes

25G 5/8 Needles Needles

total for 30 vials $115.93

If I actually went through with it, I'd run a couple of filters @ $.50/ea and swap the pricey sterile water for steam distilled water picked up at the pharmacy, then sterilize the vials after filling them in my pressure cooker. That would bring it to under $100 for 30, or under $3.50 a vial. JMO, but my own DIY BAC would get at least as much trust from me as Hospira, though it would eat up an afternoon in hassle.

Right now BAC isn't a worry, since I've got enough Hospira to last 1-2 years. Still, the profit margin Pfizer is chasing, and that competitors are following, is enough to irritate you. When I need more, I'll check where the market stands and pick based on that.
 
Back
Top