Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
Figured I'd give the Lambda bac water a shot.
My last order was 6 vials and ran close to a hundred bucks. Not happening again — I'm down to my last couple of vials, and I managed to grab the Lambda 6 for 64 bucks.
I really wanted to keep using Hospira, but come on, it's just plain bac water, not the sweat from precious diamonds. Sure, I can cover the cost, but it feels like a total ripoff for what you actually get. That's not a good feeling.
So anyway, if I go quiet a week from now, it's either Zippity banning me again for sexually harassing his sweet little
through dms, or the non Hospira water finished me off. Both seem plausible, sigh pick your poison.
My last order was 6 vials and ran close to a hundred bucks. Not happening again — I'm down to my last couple of vials, and I managed to grab the Lambda 6 for 64 bucks.
I really wanted to keep using Hospira, but come on, it's just plain bac water, not the sweat from precious diamonds. Sure, I can cover the cost, but it feels like a total ripoff for what you actually get. That's not a good feeling.
So anyway, if I go quiet a week from now, it's either Zippity banning me again for sexually harassing his sweet little