Does Selank Improve Sleep?

tendency

Explorer
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest, USA
Has anyone noticed that NA selank at fairly high doses, roughly 750mics, causes strong sedation and aids sleep? That appears to be what happens in my case.
 
tendency said:

Has anyone noticed that NA selank at fairly high doses, roughly 750mics, causes strong sedation and aids sleep? That appears to be what happens in my case.
It might be the anxiety-relieving properties, which are similar to those of benzodiazepines.
 
Selank works quite well for me when it comes to easing into the wind-down phase!

I used to think CJC/Ipa was giving me solid sleep. Either my dose crept up too much, or work stress was interfering, but I ended up with the worst, most visceral night terrors I've ever experienced, and right after that came sleep paralysis lasting at least 5-10 seconds. I cut it out at bedtime, and the problem went away.

After I finally worked up the courage….

800 mcg NA-Selank Amidate (subq), taken roughly 3.5 hours before bed.

300 mcg DSIP (subq), taken 1.5 hours before bed. I've only been doing this for a week, but…

My average REM/Deep sleep before this, based on a 90 day average? 7.3 hours total sleep. 0.87 hours REM/Deep combined (52 minutes, 10 seconds)

Average REM/Deep sleep over the last 8 nights? 7.18 hours total. 1.96 hours. (1 hour, 57 minutes, 39 seconds)

Previously, 11.9% of sleep was deep/rem. Now it's 27.2%. I know DSIP doesn't work for everyone, and there are plenty of non responders.

Once this cycle is done, I may look at adding Pinealon, and possibly bring in Tesamorelin for some PM GHRH action that I'm currently missing.
 
tendency said:

Has anyone noticed that NA selank at fairly high doses, roughly 750mics, causes strong sedation and aids sleep? That appears to be what happens in my case.
Yep! On the days I pin Reta, I'll use 1 mg of NA Selank roughly 1 to 2 hours ahead of going to bed, and I stay asleep all night. One odd thing: IN Selank doesn't do that for me at all, and when I dose it too near to bedtime I end up with really strange nightmares. That's happened 2 times now, so I'm done with that.
 
Relieved it is not only my experience! 😀 Mine goes in roughly an hour ahead of bedtime and then I am out cold. Mornings feel excellent as well.
 
Back
Top