tendency
Explorer
Has anyone noticed that NA selank at fairly high doses, roughly 750mics, causes strong sedation and aids sleep? That appears to be what happens in my case.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It might be the anxiety-relieving properties, which are similar to those of benzodiazepines.tendency said:
Has anyone noticed that NA selank at fairly high doses, roughly 750mics, causes strong sedation and aids sleep? That appears to be what happens in my case.
Yep! On the days I pin Reta, I'll use 1 mg of NA Selank roughly 1 to 2 hours ahead of going to bed, and I stay asleep all night. One odd thing: IN Selank doesn't do that for me at all, and when I dose it too near to bedtime I end up with really strange nightmares. That's happened 2 times now, so I'm done with that.tendency said:
Has anyone noticed that NA selank at fairly high doses, roughly 750mics, causes strong sedation and aids sleep? That appears to be what happens in my case.