Does injection/reconstitution volume matter?

healthyanon

Explorer
Joined
Oct 28, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
About to begin using T-20, and my gut feeling is that a smaller injection volume would be preferable (ideally causing less irritation), correct?

My plan was to mix 20mg with 0.8ml BAC so that my 2.5mg starting dose only requires pinning 10 units. Is there any drawback, or any reason someone would add more BAC when reconstituting?

Thanks!
 
Smaller amounts work better for me. Back when I was using mots c, I mixed just .5 ml of bac water with a 10mg vial, which let me inject the whole thing in one go.
 
Only when it comes to the harsher injections, such as those based on GHK, does this make a difference. For GHK, using a larger volume of BAC is preferable, unless you actually like the discomfort (which applies to most people).
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smaller amounts work better for me. Back when I was using mots c, I mixed just .5 ml of bac water with a 10mg vial, which let me inject the whole thing in one go.
That is really great! My Mots c just arrived, but I have run out of bac water—it should be here tomorrow. I love that approach.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smaller amounts work better for me. Back when I was using mots c, I mixed just .5 ml of bac water with a 10mg vial, which let me inject the whole thing in one go.
For my Mots, I follow the same approach—subcutaneous shots above .5 ml are something I try to avoid.
 
I usually add a greater amount of BAC. Part of the reason is that each time you draw from the vial, a bit of liquid is left behind. Since using more BAC results in a weaker concentration, the quantity of API that gets wasted is reduced too.

Another point: when the volume is larger, hitting an exact dose becomes simpler. For instance, if you are off by 0.5 units in volume, that mistake translates into a bigger dosing error when the concentration is high rather than when it is low.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smaller amounts work better for me. Back when I was using mots c, I mixed just .5 ml of bac water with a 10mg vial, which let me inject the whole thing in one go.
How frequently did you administer 10mg of mots c
 
I followed a schedule of 3 times per week, usually choosing days when I worked out.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

I followed a schedule of 3 times per week, usually choosing days when I worked out.
That approach is fine in my case. I've got 100mg of Mots on hand. So I'd load 10mg into 0.5ml, take it 3 times per week on training days, and that lasts 3 weeks plus 1 day?
 
I lean toward using a larger volume, since that way a single-unit discrepancy won’t translate into a possibly sizable difference in mg.

Also, Tirz doesn’t have a spicy quality, so irritation shouldn’t occur.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I followed a schedule of 3 times per week, usually choosing days when I worked out.
That approach is fine in my case. I've got 100mg of Mots on hand. So I'd load 10mg into 0.5ml, take it 3 times per week on training days, and that lasts 3 weeks plus 1 day?
What I did was pretty much the same.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I followed a schedule of 3 times per week, usually choosing days when I worked out.
That approach is fine in my case. I've got 100mg of Mots on hand. So I'd load 10mg into 0.5ml, take it 3 times per week on training days, and that lasts 3 weeks plus 1 day?
What I did was pretty much the same.
By the time it was over, did it seem like you gained anything from it?
 
Small lift, though I skipped ss31 before starting, which I believe people usually suggest. For certain folks it makes a big difference, while others get less out of it. Suppose it comes down to how dialed in you are when you begin.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smaller amounts work better for me. Back when I was using mots c, I mixed just .5 ml of bac water with a 10mg vial, which let me inject the whole thing in one go.
With so little bac water, what was your reconstitution process? Now I'm intrigued, since my MOTS-c vial is 40mg and I take 3.5mg every other day—roughly 26U—or, following your approach, just 4U. It makes me wonder whether I should try the same method with my remaining vials.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Small lift, though I skipped ss31 before starting, which I believe people usually suggest. For certain folks it makes a big difference, while others get less out of it. Suppose it comes down to how dialed in you are when you begin.
That's what people suggest, so I'll probably pick some up first, then give the mots-c another shot later!
 
With so few units, I get the sense it won't do anything. I've only just begun mots c — a 40mg vial mixed with 3ml water comes to 15 units, which is tiny. And the bpc I started is just 10, which feels odd.
 
monsterultra23 said:

With so few units, I get the sense it won't do anything. I've only just begun mots c — a 40mg vial mixed with 3ml water comes to 15 units, which is tiny. And the bpc I started is just 10, which feels odd.
The amount of liquid you use and how concentrated the peptide ends up are 2 separate matters. Raising the volume gives you a larger number on the syringe... but the peptide simply becomes more diluted.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Smaller amounts work better for me. Back when I was using mots c, I mixed just .5 ml of bac water with a 10mg vial, which let me inject the whole thing in one go.
My ninja!
 
Smaller amounts seem preferable to me...unless it's one of the irritating compounds. For Ghk-cu, I use 2mg mixed with 20 units of bac...and I still get red itchy bumps, but any lower volume was too much for me to handle!
 
Smaller amounts suit me better — somewhere in the 10-20 unit range works, and whenever possible I try to stay under 35 units. It's purely psychological; picturing a bigger shot swirling around inside my fat deposits, turning into some warm, watery soup, makes my stomach turn a bit. I realize that isn't how it actually works, but after the thought got stuck in my head, I couldn't get rid of it.

On another note, anyone who's talked about using MOTS-C without having first done SS-31 is genuinely missing something. I'm done with MOTS-C for good — my final ISR (the last shot was mid-January) has only just faded to the point where I wouldn't notice it unless I went hunting for it, and that came after months of pea-sized hard lumps I could feel with my fingers. SS-31, though, belongs to my Always Four that I plan to keep cycling indefinitely (some form of GLP-1, epitalon, KLOW, and SS-31). With it, I feel far more present.
 
Back
Top