Does injection/reconstitution volume matter?

Hi @randompersonrandom, following up on what you said earlier and about mots-c — could you share the dose you used and how many weeks you stayed on it before you moved over to mots-c? The reason I ask: I'm quite active, training 5x weekly plus running 2x per week, and I've had zero energy problems. About 10 days ago I began mots-c and felt an immediate change in both performance and energy.

So I'm trying to work out whether I'd actually need SS31 first, or whether it would even do me any good. I ran this past ChatGPT (yes, I know how that sounds) and the takeaway was that I probably aren't a strong candidate and likely don't need it. Cost-wise, mots-c in the UK comes to roughly £30 each week (2 doses of 5mg), while SS31 would be £315 per week (!!!) taken as 7 daily doses of 10mg — that makes SS31 absurdly expensive, even beyond Tesa.

​#-
 
I stick with an easy approach. For T-20, I'd use 2ml. That makes 10 units equal 1mg. So 2.5mg comes out to 25units.

Still, if my dose were around 15mg, I might consider adjusting it. As it is, I just do 40 units twice a week.
 
Back
Top