wanttogethealthy
Explorer
Peptide Damage During Mixing!?
I've got a question about whether lyophilized Semaglutide gets harmed while it's being reconstituted.
Suppose you introduce BAC water at an angle, yet the needle used for reconstitution never actually makes contact with the inner glass wall, so the BAC water still lands right on the powder — does that cause meaningful damage to the peptide?
For a while now I've been noticing my Semaglutide isn't working, and I'm wondering whether my reconstitution technique is the reason.
Thanks for your answers.
I've got a question about whether lyophilized Semaglutide gets harmed while it's being reconstituted.
Suppose you introduce BAC water at an angle, yet the needle used for reconstitution never actually makes contact with the inner glass wall, so the BAC water still lands right on the powder — does that cause meaningful damage to the peptide?
For a while now I've been noticing my Semaglutide isn't working, and I'm wondering whether my reconstitution technique is the reason.
Thanks for your answers.