Does Hitting the Powder Directly When Mixing Peptides Harm Them?

cheaperseeker said:

When I mix sema, I've never run into an issue where it stopped working, and that includes times when the needle shot straight into the powder. That said, my body got used to it fast, and the same thing happened to others I know. My guess is that's what's going on in your case too.
It's possible that I'm developing a tolerance, which is the reason I'm putting in CG 1mg
 
docka said:

FlowerFairy said:

Peptides aren’t as delicate as we’ve been led to believe. You can shoot the diluent straight at the powder with force and give the vial a shake — nothing will be harmed.
please don't put it that way, next thing you know he'll be roughing up his peptides
Peter Majic says they aren't fragile in the slightest. He goes into detail about this in one of his posts.
 
Back
Top