PinKushn
Explorer
Everpharma’s guidance is to use an ampoule right after opening it, I realize that. Still, I’m curious whether anyone has kept part of it and injected it 24hrs later.
When I bought the 10ml amps, my original idea—not exactly carefully considered—was to split the full 10ml between both thighs, 5ml each. These days I’d rather take just 5ml and save the remaining 5ml for the following day. The plan would be to pull it into a syringe, then use luer lock caps on the syringe and wrap it up so no light gets in before the next day’s use.
When I bought the 10ml amps, my original idea—not exactly carefully considered—was to split the full 10ml between both thighs, 5ml each. These days I’d rather take just 5ml and save the remaining 5ml for the following day. The plan would be to pull it into a syringe, then use luer lock caps on the syringe and wrap it up so no light gets in before the next day’s use.