BlatantlyObviousXL said:
To truly achieve sterility you'd need a negative-pressure cleanroom, an industrial fume hood, containers, gloves, an autoclave, instruments, a scale, plus the know-how to validate that scale and those tools, and so on. In the lab I managed, we detected Gram-negative Pseudomonas aeruginosa — the very organism we were screening for. It turned out, though, that the source was the filtered water line. Attempting this yourself carries substantial risk. Yes, grey is a hazard, but it's probably far less of one than your house. You don't get weekly pest treatments, daily disinfection, sticky mats, or a foot bath. Not to mention the large volumes of benzyl alcohol used for wiping surfaces. I had seasoned SME microbiologists on my team, and errors still occurred. It happens — the difference is they recognize it when it does and can adjust. They also operated under USP standards. Are you familiar with USP? GMP? How solid is your lab technique? I'm not saying this to wound you, but those standards exist for more than just 'certification'.
I'd strongly urge you to research this far more thoroughly before proceeding any further, and I hope you'll abandon this plan. Just consider the risk of grey and reconstitution... now you're taking that risk and multiplying it by factors in the thousands.