Have you picked up on any variation in peptides depending on who supplied them, or even when the dosage stays the same?
For me, RT20 has been giving a stronger response than the RT30 I used before, despite identical dosing and a longer stretch of use. Specifically, I spent 3 weeks on 2.5 mg from a vial of RT30, and switching to RT20 has produced a more pronounced effect.
The mg/ml concentration checks out, and both came from the same source. Earlier, though, I had Retatrutide from a different supplier, and that one also hit me differently.
As far as I know, I have the test reports for each of them, and they all look fine, which leaves me questioning how trustworthy those results are, or how well the product actually gets absorbed.
What's your take?
For me, RT20 has been giving a stronger response than the RT30 I used before, despite identical dosing and a longer stretch of use. Specifically, I spent 3 weeks on 2.5 mg from a vial of RT30, and switching to RT20 has produced a more pronounced effect.
The mg/ml concentration checks out, and both came from the same source. Earlier, though, I had Retatrutide from a different supplier, and that one also hit me differently.
As far as I know, I have the test reports for each of them, and they all look fine, which leaves me questioning how trustworthy those results are, or how well the product actually gets absorbed.
What's your take?