Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My smoking hasn't gone down at all since I began tirz. As for alcohol, I don't touch it, so I can't say whether it would change.gimmeshelter said:
Junk food intake has fallen by 80%. Once GLP1s become the norm, they're going to wipe out the alcohol and nicotine industries.
In my opinion, sema works better when it comes to addiction.flipperdosan said:
My smoking hasn't gone down at all since I began tirz. As for alcohol, I don't touch it, so I can't say whether it would change.gimmeshelter said:
Junk food intake has fallen by 80%. Once GLP1s become the norm, they're going to wipe out the alcohol and nicotine industries.
My first GLP1 was tirze, and after that I lost all interest in alcohol — it even began to taste unpleasant. Coffee is a different story: my habit hasn't budged, and if anything, drinking it now feels better than it did before.GLP1Pharmacist said:
In my opinion, sema works better when it comes to addiction.flipperdosan said:
My smoking hasn't gone down at all since I began tirz. As for alcohol, I don't touch it, so I can't say whether it would change.gimmeshelter said:
Junk food intake has fallen by 80%. Once GLP1s become the norm, they're going to wipe out the alcohol and nicotine industries.