Discussion Thread About Slowing Down

That's exactly why I stocked up. It was pretty predictable. Over on J5, I read recently that he's been sitting on a lot that got held back, and his shippers had shipments seized. I've got a couple of GBs I'm still waiting on, though those are probably 6-8 weeks out.
 
Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
 
Great piece! Another factor we shouldn’t ignore is the Strait of Hormuz either being closed off or under threat of closure. While I suspect pep products rarely pass through that route, it’s a total chokepoint — so everything else has to be rerouted, which then overloads the remaining shipping lanes, and so on.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
That quantity is what I possess.
 
catwitch said:

Great piece! Another factor we shouldn’t ignore is the Strait of Hormuz either being closed off or under threat of closure. While I suspect pep products rarely pass through that route, it’s a total chokepoint — so everything else has to be rerouted, which then overloads the remaining shipping lanes, and so on.
Because of a cease fire, things kicked off without restriction today. If you hold stocks, or simply have an interest, have a look at the market.
 
I've also been attempting to stay ahead of things. A 2 year stock of the peps we rely on most will be bought next week. Right now I already hold over a year's worth, though adding more does no harm. Once that purchase is done, I'll keep buying the remaining ones we only use now and then.
 
BNLFL said:

catwitch said:

Great piece! Another factor we shouldn’t ignore is the Strait of Hormuz either being closed off or under threat of closure. While I suspect pep products rarely pass through that route, it’s a total chokepoint — so everything else has to be rerouted, which then overloads the remaining shipping lanes, and so on.
Because of a cease fire, things kicked off without restriction today. If you hold stocks, or simply have an interest, have a look at the market.
Correct. Going back through history, whenever the Middle East has seen conflict, shipping and supply routes shift — and that happens regardless of whether the strait itself remains open. That pattern is firmly documented.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
 
Below is a news article link — don't mind the 2019 photo they used, since the story itself is dated March 20, 2026



9af38ee7f8ea821c2e13cb522687255690cc6d9ed6bca63ba8417be92fba4d7b.jpg




China's Hubei province arrests 7 and shuts websites in fentanyl crackdown



This operation came after an October agreement in which China committed to measures halting the precursor trade, with the U.S. in exchange cutting the fentanyl-related tariff on Chinese imports by half.

c64c18133e624b72d4d7126eb8fcd66c26b426806f8655703e922a2a88971876.png



www.nbcnews.com
 
ThatNextGril said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!
Reta is the only thing I use, it does the job for us, so that's what I'm stocking up on.
 
I've reached a 2 yrs stash, along with some miscellaneous bits, and I've managed to hold off on adding more. What I've done instead is step up everything around it — filtering, better supplies and needles, how I store it, labelling, a decent sharps bin, that sort of thing.

Peptides have generally been getting less expensive over time. On top of that, the progress happening in this area might leave the whole stockpile outdated before it's even finished.

Take the newer pill/oral version, tweaks for longer half-life and shelf-life, combo treatments. In 2 years this space will look completely different, let alone 8-10 yrs.

Still, hoarding these is a lot of fun!
 
deluge said:

I've reached a 2 yrs stash, along with some miscellaneous bits, and I've managed to hold off on adding more. What I've done instead is step up everything around it — filtering, better supplies and needles, how I store it, labelling, a decent sharps bin, that sort of thing.

Peptides have generally been getting less expensive over time. On top of that, the progress happening in this area might leave the whole stockpile outdated before it's even finished.

Take the newer pill/oral version, tweaks for longer half-life and shelf-life, combo treatments. In 2 years this space will look completely different, let alone 8-10 yrs.

Still, hoarding these is a lot of fun!
You're completely right. Oral delivery is being figured out by researchers, and half-lives that last weeks are in the works too. That means the freezer packed with vials you've been carefully tending? It might end up like hoarding Blockbuster cards just as Netflix arrived. If a pill form could be available in 2 years, what's the point of worrying over injection timetables?
 
Fordhayes said:

deluge said:

I've reached a 2 yrs stash, along with some miscellaneous bits, and I've managed to hold off on adding more. What I've done instead is step up everything around it — filtering, better supplies and needles, how I store it, labelling, a decent sharps bin, that sort of thing.

Peptides have generally been getting less expensive over time. On top of that, the progress happening in this area might leave the whole stockpile outdated before it's even finished.

Take the newer pill/oral version, tweaks for longer half-life and shelf-life, combo treatments. In 2 years this space will look completely different, let alone 8-10 yrs.

Still, hoarding these is a lot of fun!
You're completely right. Oral delivery is being figured out by researchers, and half-lives that last weeks are in the works too. That means the freezer packed with vials you've been carefully tending? It might end up like hoarding Blockbuster cards just as Netflix arrived. If a pill form could be available in 2 years, what's the point of worrying over injection timetables?

e246f2acc9086bc37bc74e99c3007edad4135b02bfedcfbe84effc95f7b285d7.gif
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.

For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much. 🤷‍♀️
 
MsGizmo said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.

For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much. 🤷‍♀️
Wishing you the best — fingers crossed it's nothing major!
 
Back
Top