Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That quantity is what I possess.FarmgirlRebel said:
Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
Because of a cease fire, things kicked off without restriction today. If you hold stocks, or simply have an interest, have a look at the market.catwitch said:
Great piece! Another factor we shouldn’t ignore is the Strait of Hormuz either being closed off or under threat of closure. While I suspect pep products rarely pass through that route, it’s a total chokepoint — so everything else has to be rerouted, which then overloads the remaining shipping lanes, and so on.
Correct. Going back through history, whenever the Middle East has seen conflict, shipping and supply routes shift — and that happens regardless of whether the strait itself remains open. That pattern is firmly documented.BNLFL said:
Because of a cease fire, things kicked off without restriction today. If you hold stocks, or simply have an interest, have a look at the market.catwitch said:
Great piece! Another factor we shouldn’t ignore is the Strait of Hormuz either being closed off or under threat of closure. While I suspect pep products rarely pass through that route, it’s a total chokepoint — so everything else has to be rerouted, which then overloads the remaining shipping lanes, and so on.
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!FarmgirlRebel said:
Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
Reta is the only thing I use, it does the job for us, so that's what I'm stocking up on.ThatNextGril said:
At this point I've got close to 8 years' worth of tirz, and honestly I have to stop myself from ordering even more. Lately my attention has shifted to peps that are newer to me, such as GHK-cu, KPV and TA1. Those are the ones I'm beginning to stockpile too, since I'm down to just 2 kits apiece. Seems like there's always some item I can freak out and buy!FarmgirlRebel said:
Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
You're completely right. Oral delivery is being figured out by researchers, and half-lives that last weeks are in the works too. That means the freezer packed with vials you've been carefully tending? It might end up like hoarding Blockbuster cards just as Netflix arrived. If a pill form could be available in 2 years, what's the point of worrying over injection timetables?deluge said:
I've reached a 2 yrs stash, along with some miscellaneous bits, and I've managed to hold off on adding more. What I've done instead is step up everything around it — filtering, better supplies and needles, how I store it, labelling, a decent sharps bin, that sort of thing.
Peptides have generally been getting less expensive over time. On top of that, the progress happening in this area might leave the whole stockpile outdated before it's even finished.
Take the newer pill/oral version, tweaks for longer half-life and shelf-life, combo treatments. In 2 years this space will look completely different, let alone 8-10 yrs.
Still, hoarding these is a lot of fun!
Fordhayes said:
You're completely right. Oral delivery is being figured out by researchers, and half-lives that last weeks are in the works too. That means the freezer packed with vials you've been carefully tending? It might end up like hoarding Blockbuster cards just as Netflix arrived. If a pill form could be available in 2 years, what's the point of worrying over injection timetables?deluge said:
I've reached a 2 yrs stash, along with some miscellaneous bits, and I've managed to hold off on adding more. What I've done instead is step up everything around it — filtering, better supplies and needles, how I store it, labelling, a decent sharps bin, that sort of thing.
Peptides have generally been getting less expensive over time. On top of that, the progress happening in this area might leave the whole stockpile outdated before it's even finished.
Take the newer pill/oral version, tweaks for longer half-life and shelf-life, combo treatments. In 2 years this space will look completely different, let alone 8-10 yrs.
Still, hoarding these is a lot of fun!
Solid piece
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.FarmgirlRebel said:
Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
Wishing you the best — fingers crossed it's nothing major!MsGizmo said:
So I've got 3 vials of sema left, which is why I went ahead and picked up 2 kits from a supplier in the US. For my husband, who is diabetic, that works out to roughly a 4 year supply. As for me, I've got a year's worth of tirz set aside to use personally. Next payday I'll likely grab more tirz. Reta is another one I have a year supply of.FarmgirlRebel said:
Reading posts like this always triggers my FOMO...yet this is going on as we speak, and aside from submitting my orders and wishing for the best, there isn't much I can do. I've got a 1-2 year supply of the ones I like most, though I'm aiming for 5+ years stocked up. So...I'll just carry on as before and hope enough arrives that the FOMO fades.
For anyone wondering, I've got a medical procedure coming up next month, so every glp1 had to be stopped until that's done. With tirz, I'm just going to begin again from scratch. What to do about the reta, I haven't decided .. honestly it hasn't impressed me much.![]()