Did ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ get nailed?

My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
 
The site has some autocorrect issues;

those at Finnrisk who rig test results to make money

⚠️Data Mining Site
 
I just placed an order with gr@@ axe and it processed without any issues. It's disappointing that their prices have climbed so much in the last year.
 
Dos-Dox said:

My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
I gave it another shot. A different error popped up this time:

Secure Connection Failed​#-secure-connection-failed

While trying to connect to ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️.shop, something went wrong. The peer says it hit an internal error.



Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT



  • The page you want to see can't be displayed since the authenticity of the data received couldn't be verified.
  • Reach out to the website owners and let them know about this issue.
 
tendency said:

I just placed an order with gr@@ axe and it processed without any issues. It's disappointing that their prices have climbed so much in the last year.
Yep, definitely happened. Even so, I continue to buy Glow/Klow through them.
 
Rolltide61 said:

Dos-Dox said:

My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
I gave it another shot. A different error popped up this time:

Secure Connection Failed​#-secure-connection-failed

While trying to connect to ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️.shop, something went wrong. The peer says it hit an internal error.



Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT



  • The page you want to see can't be displayed since the authenticity of the data received couldn't be verified.
  • Reach out to the website owners and let them know about this issue.
Chrome is fine on my end, but Firefox is giving me trouble—maybe a recent browser update is to blame? Not sure.
 
tendency said:

Rolltide61 said:

Dos-Dox said:

My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
I gave it another shot. A different error popped up this time:

Secure Connection Failed​#-secure-connection-failed

While trying to connect to ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️.shop, something went wrong. The peer says it hit an internal error.



Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT



  • The page you want to see can't be displayed since the authenticity of the data received couldn't be verified.
  • Reach out to the website owners and let them know about this issue.
Chrome is fine on my end, but Firefox is giving me trouble—maybe a recent browser update is to blame? Not sure.
Firefox just got an update from me. Your theory seems likely.
 
I figured they pulled an exit scam around spring of last year. A group buy here left quite a few members holding the bag.... then about a month afterward they popped up on Meso. An older guy who drinks heavily, calls himself Tracy, has zero self-control, and is well known for throwing insults....
 
Airborne Daddy said:

I figured they pulled an exit scam around spring of last year. A group buy here left quite a few members holding the bag.... then about a month afterward they popped up on Meso. An older guy who drinks heavily, calls himself Tracy, has zero self-control, and is well known for throwing insults....
gr@y axe did that?!
 
I'm just keeping an eye on this thread, since at some point, SOMEBODY will figure out how that site relates to QSC, and I'm eager to find out.
 
randompersonrandom said:

I'm just keeping an eye on this thread, since at some point, SOMEBODY will figure out how that site relates to QSC, and I'm eager to find out.
I suppose only Zip has the answer. About a week back, when I initially spotted it, I questioned Axis, and his response was that QSC products have never been part of his sales.

This might stay among those puzzles life never resolves (imagine the eerie theme music from that late-80s Unsolved Mysteries program).
 
Back
Top