Rolltide61
Explorer
Website has been down for 2 days.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HIDDEN SURPRISES!!yrrdead said:
The site has some autocorrect issues;
those at Finnrisk who rig test results to make money
Data Mining Site
I gave it another shot. A different error popped up this time:Dos-Dox said:
My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
Yep, definitely happened. Even so, I continue to buy Glow/Klow through them.tendency said:
I just placed an order with gr@@ axe and it processed without any issues. It's disappointing that their prices have climbed so much in the last year.
Appreciate it!Dos-Dox said:
Head over to their TG and they will assist you with troubleshooting it.
Chrome is fine on my end, but Firefox is giving me trouble—maybe a recent browser update is to blame? Not sure.Rolltide61 said:
I gave it another shot. A different error popped up this time:Dos-Dox said:
My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
Secure Connection Failed#-secure-connection-failed
While trying to connect toVendor Name Removed for Shilling
.shop, something went wrong. The peer says it hit an internal error.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT
- The page you want to see can't be displayed since the authenticity of the data received couldn't be verified.
- Reach out to the website owners and let them know about this issue.
Firefox just got an update from me. Your theory seems likely.tendency said:
Chrome is fine on my end, but Firefox is giving me trouble—maybe a recent browser update is to blame? Not sure.Rolltide61 said:
I gave it another shot. A different error popped up this time:Dos-Dox said:
My guess is you're talking about Gr-ey @xis R€search. As of right now the site comes up without issue on my end. This morning James put up a note on TG regarding some kind of researcher verification rollout (or words close to that), though it has since been taken down, so it's possible they reverted it once more.
Secure Connection Failed#-secure-connection-failed
While trying to connect toVendor Name Removed for Shilling
.shop, something went wrong. The peer says it hit an internal error.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT
- The page you want to see can't be displayed since the authenticity of the data received couldn't be verified.
- Reach out to the website owners and let them know about this issue.
gr@y axe did that?!Airborne Daddy said:
I figured they pulled an exit scam around spring of last year. A group buy here left quite a few members holding the bag.... then about a month afterward they popped up on Meso. An older guy who drinks heavily, calls himself Tracy, has zero self-control, and is well known for throwing insults....
Same here!randompersonrandom said:
I'm just keeping an eye on this thread, since at some point, SOMEBODY will figure out how that site relates to QSC, and I'm eager to find out.
I suppose only Zip has the answer. About a week back, when I initially spotted it, I questioned Axis, and his response was that QSC products have never been part of his sales.randompersonrandom said:
I'm just keeping an eye on this thread, since at some point, SOMEBODY will figure out how that site relates to QSC, and I'm eager to find out.