Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels?

AcadiaPeptides said:


14x14 is not 28x14 - 400, for the M3/M2 so no they didn't

View attachment 32071

View attachment 32072

Click to expand...
With the attitude, I probably shouldn't be spoon feeding you...but I am feeling nice.




Niimbot 28*14 mm white round labels for m2



Hello, everyone! The label you’re looking for is available now. We’ve corrected the description (now updated to 14 × 14 mm), and we’ll update the product images as well.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
CandyCap said:


With the attitude, I probably shouldn't be spoon feeding you...but I am feeling nice.




Niimbot 28*14 mm white round labels for m2



Hello, everyone! The label you’re looking for is available now. We’ve corrected the description (now updated to 14 × 14 mm), and we’ll update the product images as well.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Click to expand...
Sorry I did not mean to have attitude. I hate writing like this and texting as you can't hear people voices. Sorry. between Niibot support sending me the wrong links and others its been frustrating. Why Niibot support could not point that out? Thank you Candy Cap!

Just ordered some.

504486e027f173170aade7f03face2b557ae17269f92e92474721ceed1c878cf.webp
 
I'm very glad that Niimbot didn't discontinue these labels. I was worried they were up to some Hijinx where they drop support for a model, then only support another, then repeat.
 
CandyCap said:


With the attitude, I probably shouldn't be spoon feeding you...but I am feeling nice.




Niimbot 28*14 mm white round labels for m2



Hello, everyone! The label you’re looking for is available now. We’ve corrected the description (now updated to 14 × 14 mm), and we’ll update the product images as well.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Click to expand...
f4fc03a41ef10be26975859386df7a61d9ee4d4fe4f4de45aaf668b81317dd8c.gif
 
Back
Top