AcadiaPeptides
Explorer
Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels right after I bought an M3 JUST for those labels? I cannot find them on the website now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
https://a.co/d/0fhuOwA2AcadiaPeptides said:
Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels right after I bought an M3 JUST for those labels? I cannot find them on the website
Click to expand...
They're clear, and the print doesn't show for shit in the dark caps. I have a roll, printed one to look, and nope. Not for me.Chili777 said:
https://a.co/d/0fhuOwA2
The picture is AI slop, so don't believe it. They fit the vial tops perfectly
Click to expand...
Yes, but they HAD them for the M2/M3 and now they do not appear on the site. I bought the M2 and one of the reasons I paid the higher price tag was so I could have an all in one unit. Now they are changing the options, due to the bar code reader on the tape you cannot use a generic in the machine.Chili777 said:
Yeah, they don't work well for really dark caps, but I only have a few kits with black caps. The rest they work OK on.
Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:
![]()
Round Label Tape for D11, D110, D101
Enhance your organization and add a touch of vibrancy with Niimbot Summer Label Sticker for D11, D110, D101.Explore the colorful possibilities and imagination.
![]()
niimbots.com
Click to expand...
Yep, I got 3 rolls a few weeks ago, and it did take about 2 weeks.Chili777 said:
Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:
Click to expand...
I read that you can hold one of their tapes next to the rear left corner and it will read it, but it will lower the count of labels left on the one you use for every label printed on a non-niimbot roll. It's like the HP of hand held printers. They lock you in. I'm ready to go to Phomemo after the labels run out because of that.SeaGypsy said:
Yes, but they HAD them for the M2/M3 and now they do not appear on the site. I bought the M2 and one of the reasons I paid the higher price tag was so I could have an all in one unit. Now they are changing the options, due to the bar code reader on the tape you cannot use a generic in the machine.
Click to expand...
those are common labels for the d11 but do not fit the M2/3Chili777 said:
https://a.co/d/0fhuOwA2
The picture is AI slop, so don't believe it. They fit the vial tops perfectly
Click to expand...
Those are not the labels that fit the M2/3 - those are for the d11Chili777 said:
Yeah, they don't work well for really dark caps, but I only have a few kits with black caps. The rest they work OK on.
Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:
![]()
Round Label Tape for D11, D110, D101
Enhance your organization and add a touch of vibrancy with Niimbot Summer Label Sticker for D11, D110, D101.Explore the colorful possibilities and imagination.
![]()
niimbots.com
Click to expand...
White round is available for D11 on Niimbot's website. Clear only on amazon.woundcarping said:
White round would be great for the D11, but I've only found clear with the same visibility issues as everyone.
Click to expand...
woundcarping said:
White round would be great for the D11, but I've only found clear with the same visibility issues as everyone.
View attachment 28667
Click to expand...
gusterbuster said:
White round is available for D11 on Niimbot's website. Clear only on amazon.
Still super bitter about them potentially discontinuing them for M2/M3
Click to expand...
AcadiaPeptides said:
View attachment 28680
Click to expand...
I emailed them and the support email as well. We will see.gusterbuster said:
A niimbot rep is a member here and was active yesterday. Interesting, no response to the 28x14 disappearing for M2/M3.
Click to expand...
I'm on the Niimbots.com site , looking at thermal transfer label printer labels for M2, M3 and they show 2 roll and 3 roll sets for 34x17mm circle white, 28x15mm round 6 color, and 24x13mm round 3 color. they also have a 50x50mm round white, which would be too largegusterbuster said:
A niimbot rep is a member here and was active yesterday. Interesting, no response to the 28x14 disappearing for M2/M3.
Click to expand...
Thermal Transfer Label Printer Labels for NIIMBOT M2 —— NIIMBOT https://share.google/NnXsAgvrjOlQVBRtbhomebrew said:
I'm on the Niimbots.com site , looking at thermal transfer label printer labels for M2, M3 and they show 2 roll and 3 roll sets for 34x17mm circle white, 28x15mm round 6 color, and 24x13mm round 3 color. they also have a 50x50mm round white, which would be too large
Click to expand...