Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels?

homebrew said:


I'm on the Niimbots.com site , looking at thermal transfer label printer labels for M2, M3 and they show 2 roll and 3 roll sets for 34x17mm circle white, 28x15mm round 6 color, and 24x13mm round 3 color. they also have a 50x50mm round white, which would be too large

Click to expand...
Thats new. Was 28x14. Wonder if they let old stock sell out while waiting to release new stock.

Although not a fan of multi color in one role. Maybe im OCD, but want to label a batch of vials the same color.
 
gusterbuster said:


Thats new. Was 28x14. Wonder if they let old stock sell out while waiting to release new stock.

Although not a fan of multi color in one role. Maybe im OCD, but want to label a batch of vials the same color.

Click to expand...
are the 34x17mm white circle too large for the vials? That is what the link connected to. Edit - (probably was a dumb question- they likely fit the larger 8ml vials or the tall 10ml vials)
 
I measured two 3ml vial caps with a caliper. One was exactly 15mm and the other was just shy, like 14.9mm or something like that. I think 17mm would be too large but it depends on how much smaller the circles are than the rest of the label since the sizing they are giving is for the entire rectangle for some reason..
 
homebrew said:


are the 34x17mm white circle too large for the vials? That is what the link connected to. Edit - (probably was a dumb question- they likely fit the larger 8ml vials or the tall 10ml vials)

Click to expand...
yes the 17mm are too wide for peptide vials. the 17's will fit on some of the GLP vials like Hallandale and Apothecary. but 99% of what we are using them for is the ubiquitous 3ml peptide vials and the 14mm barely fit those.

8bffd3e7e3dbccb5ff94b1ee96ef8ce46d5d74e5f05aff58a5c9eac04083e22d.webp
 
Alex_9327 said:


I actually found some 28×15mm colored round label stickers on niimbot’s website.

Click to expand...
Those are both too big to fit on a standard Chinese peptide vial and I bought the M3 JUST for those white 14mm labels. Niimbot is here on this forum because they recognize this is a label that we use. I can't make sense of it.
 
AcadiaPeptides said:


Those are both too big to fit on a standard Chinese peptide vial and I bought the M3 JUST for those white 14mm labels. Niimbot is here on this forum because they recognize this is a label that we use. I can't make sense of it.

Click to expand...
I was actually trying to help you find some 14mm labels, but the smallest ones I came across were 15mm. I’ve also been thinking about getting an M2 recently to try it out, so I’ll keep an eye out for 14mm labels. If I find any, I’ll come back and share them here! 😊
 
Torque said:


Where are you seeing the size of the round portion?

Click to expand...
I think the 34×17mm is the size of the entire label, not each circle. It comes with two round labels on one strip, so each one should be roughly 14mm
 
PeptideGeeeeek said:


I think the 34×17mm is the size of the entire label, not each circle. It comes with two round labels on one strip, so each one should be roughly 14mm

Click to expand...

Here's my problem. The correct vial top size was 28x14. If they changed the entire label size, should have a note and not a mix of pics that suggests it may be what you're looking for.
 
gusterbuster said:


Here's my problem. The correct vial top size was 28x14. If they changed the entire label size, should have a note and not a mix of pics that suggests it may be what you're looking for.

Click to expand...
I get your point. The sizing info is a bit confusing, hopefully they can clear it up.
 
Alas , I have masking tape and a sharpie. I'm not sure about what machines and labels you're all using. I will say this you've peaked my interest here , your stuff looks great ! !
 
AcadiaPeptides said:


yes the 17mm are too wide for peptide vials. the 17's will fit on some of the GLP vials like Hallandale and Apothecary. but 99% of what we are using them for is the ubiquitous 3ml peptide vials and the 14mm barely fit those.

View attachment 29861

Click to expand...
How common are the white kits? I got the same ones with same number from the vendor I've been using. I quess I'm used to seeing the clear ones.
 
CandyCap said:


They just put them up on website. 14x14

Click to expand...
14x14 is not 28x14 - 400, for the M3/M2 so no they didn't. Apologizes and thanks to Candy Cap for pointing out to my slow self they changed the description and quantity from past orders.

eaf8132d9e357978cb9d0a0548bccd9a610a1aff9cd7b0579aab904198beb2c5.webp


811ae46045b6bd625c60e0c2c73514b540ad2157f495a596fd684cde3a57246c.webp
 
RascalRaccoon said:


FYI can confirm. These work. View attachment 31241

Click to expand...
those fit the smaller entry level Niimbot D11/D110/D101 Those single strip labels do not fit the M3 or M2
 
Back
Top