Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels?

AcadiaPeptides

Explorer
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels right after I bought an M3 JUST for those labels? I cannot find them on the website now.





ad175a6f3626749ffef9cb8b29e2828e68ba06989d2f44bd330140c6c1a60f7b.webp
 
No round for the M2 or M3. You need the D110 for those, and you can only get them from Niimbot direct. I just got 3 rolls a couple weeks ago.
 
AcadiaPeptides said:


Did Niimbot stop producing 28*14mm white round labels right after I bought an M3 JUST for those labels? I cannot find them on the website

Click to expand...
https://a.co/d/0fhuOwA2

The picture is AI slop, so don't believe it. They fit the vial tops perfectly
 
Yeah, they don't work well for really dark caps, but I only have a few kits with black caps. The rest they work OK on.

Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:



e90989a14bb393c035723c13114cbc3fe6c15b4dc3c01314c86494e40fcc3c29.jpg




Round Label Tape for D11, D110, D101



Enhance your organization and add a touch of vibrancy with Niimbot Summer Label Sticker for D11, D110, D101.Explore the colorful possibilities and imagination.

5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png



niimbots.com
 

Attachments

  • 041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Chili777 said:


Yeah, they don't work well for really dark caps, but I only have a few kits with black caps. The rest they work OK on.

Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:



e90989a14bb393c035723c13114cbc3fe6c15b4dc3c01314c86494e40fcc3c29.jpg




Round Label Tape for D11, D110, D101



Enhance your organization and add a touch of vibrancy with Niimbot Summer Label Sticker for D11, D110, D101.Explore the colorful possibilities and imagination.

5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png



niimbots.com

Click to expand...
Yes, but they HAD them for the M2/M3 and now they do not appear on the site. I bought the M2 and one of the reasons I paid the higher price tag was so I could have an all in one unit. Now they are changing the options, due to the bar code reader on the tape you cannot use a generic in the machine.
 

Attachments

  • 041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Chili777 said:


Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:

Click to expand...
Yep, I got 3 rolls a few weeks ago, and it did take about 2 weeks.
 
SeaGypsy said:


Yes, but they HAD them for the M2/M3 and now they do not appear on the site. I bought the M2 and one of the reasons I paid the higher price tag was so I could have an all in one unit. Now they are changing the options, due to the bar code reader on the tape you cannot use a generic in the machine.

Click to expand...
I read that you can hold one of their tapes next to the rear left corner and it will read it, but it will lower the count of labels left on the one you use for every label printed on a non-niimbot roll. It's like the HP of hand held printers. They lock you in. I'm ready to go to Phomemo after the labels run out because of that.
 
Chili777 said:


Yeah, they don't work well for really dark caps, but I only have a few kits with black caps. The rest they work OK on.

Edit: They do have them on their store website. Last time I ordered from there it took about 3 weeks:



e90989a14bb393c035723c13114cbc3fe6c15b4dc3c01314c86494e40fcc3c29.jpg




Round Label Tape for D11, D110, D101



Enhance your organization and add a touch of vibrancy with Niimbot Summer Label Sticker for D11, D110, D101.Explore the colorful possibilities and imagination.

5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png



niimbots.com

Click to expand...
Those are not the labels that fit the M2/3 - those are for the d11
 

Attachments

  • 041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
White round would be great for the D11, but I've only found clear with the same visibility issues as everyone.

67a949672d97179603be69f5ac845252b466f8c514f04b37d8ba605077bc3374.webp
 
woundcarping said:


White round would be great for the D11, but I've only found clear with the same visibility issues as everyone.

Click to expand...
White round is available for D11 on Niimbot's website. Clear only on amazon.

Still super bitter about them potentially discontinuing them for M2/M3
 
gusterbuster said:


White round is available for D11 on Niimbot's website. Clear only on amazon.

Still super bitter about them potentially discontinuing them for M2/M3

Click to expand...

AcadiaPeptides said:


View attachment 28680

Click to expand...

Thanks.

For people looking in the future.



e90989a14bb393c035723c13114cbc3fe6c15b4dc3c01314c86494e40fcc3c29.jpg




Round Label Tape for D11, D110, D101



Enhance your organization and add a touch of vibrancy with Niimbot Summer Label Sticker for D11, D110, D101.Explore the colorful possibilities and imagination.

5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png



niimbots.com
 

Attachments

  • 041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    041be934f634c38b0be9f4a1b2491768f6963641a64a7cfcac0e19adba8f455f.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
A niimbot rep is a member here and was active yesterday. Interesting, no response to the 28x14 disappearing for M2/M3.
 
gusterbuster said:


A niimbot rep is a member here and was active yesterday. Interesting, no response to the 28x14 disappearing for M2/M3.

Click to expand...
I emailed them and the support email as well. We will see.
 
I can't think of why they would have done this. The labels are where they make the money. Why push people to buy a different $15 printer that doesn't use ribbon?
 
They have non white round ones for the M2 on the niimbot site. Not as clean as white but should get the job done right?
 
gusterbuster said:


A niimbot rep is a member here and was active yesterday. Interesting, no response to the 28x14 disappearing for M2/M3.

Click to expand...
I'm on the Niimbots.com site , looking at thermal transfer label printer labels for M2, M3 and they show 2 roll and 3 roll sets for 34x17mm circle white, 28x15mm round 6 color, and 24x13mm round 3 color. they also have a 50x50mm round white, which would be too large
 
homebrew said:


I'm on the Niimbots.com site , looking at thermal transfer label printer labels for M2, M3 and they show 2 roll and 3 roll sets for 34x17mm circle white, 28x15mm round 6 color, and 24x13mm round 3 color. they also have a 50x50mm round white, which would be too large

Click to expand...
Thermal Transfer Label Printer Labels for NIIMBOT M2 —— NIIMBOT https://share.google/NnXsAgvrjOlQVBRtb
 
Back
Top