Current turnaround times at Janoshik

Enyola

Explorer
Joined
Nov 29, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria
I realize they might still be swamped given how demand keeps growing.

About a week ago I sent them a straightforward question about pricing (using the "contact us" form on their site), and I have not gotten any reply. Does that fall within the usual range? Waiting is fine by me, as long as I could be certain the message actually arrived. Nothing came back automatically.

Also, what time frames have you seen for the ordering process for a test, and for the testing itself? (shipping not included)
 
Have you checked his TG? The backlog and typical wait times are listed there. You can also ask there about a reply to your question.
 
The typical wait has now dropped to roughly 1 day, and after that the tests generally finish within a few days, or possibly up to 5 days, depending on which test it is. A few weeks back, I had a batch of tests processed.
 
wheymaster1 said:

Chili777 said:

Have you checked his TG? The backlog and typical wait times are listed there. You can also ask there about a reply to your question.
Could you share his Telegram handle, or tell me how to find him?
Dispatched
 
I'm in a testing group right now. The sample arrived on Tuesday, we already got M/P results back today, and Endo should come through within the next couple of days. That's impressively quick.
 
jpru2001 said:

I'm in a testing group right now. The sample arrived on Tuesday, we already got M/P results back today, and Endo should come through within the next couple of days. That's impressively quick.
He is willing to step in and answer questions or deal with problems directly. With him at the helm, a big vessel has been guided around the hurdles that are taking down rival labs. In my view, he is impressive and has earned the success he has.
 
Back
Top