tcpnomad said:
RetCurious said:
tcpnomad said:
RT0123 said:
Located a reliable vendor with strong feedback, COA’s and rates. Next step is jumping into crypto. PayPal is what I have and I’m at ease buying through it. Based on what I’ve read, I think I should get a wallet that lets me move crypto into it. The vendor takes USDT/USDC Solana and Ethereum. Am I heading in the right direction? Appreciate your time and advice.
yes - that path is correct.
Exodus works well as a wallet too. The key thing is to avoid buying or swapping within the wallets themselves (the fees are very high); use them only for transfers.
Here is a
solid starting point.
From what I understand, Exodus no longer includes its Web3 functionality in newly created wallets — luckily mine is an older one, so I can still access it. Outside of Exodus, what method do you use for swaps?
What worked best for me was a service such as
jumper.xyz, which is compatible with Exodus.
Alternatively, you can move your funds to an exchange, perform the conversion there, and send them back in whichever format you need.