Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My guess is that Retatrutide altering your digestion is behind this. Then again, could you have eaten extra sulfur compounds lately? They show up in nearly all the tasty stuff—onions, coffee, eggs, cheese...vale113 said:
For the past 2 days I’ve had diarrhea and been passing gas that smells of sulfur. I haven’t changed my dose in 2 months. Is retatrutide possibly the cause?
Odd—nothing like this has hit me previously—still, I'll give it a shot regardless. Thanks.sheilarae74 said:
That was a serious problem for me until I began using a probiotic daily. These days, regardless of what I consume, I don't have any trouble.
vale113 said:
For the past 2 days I’ve had diarrhea and been passing gas that smells of sulfur. I haven’t changed my dose in 2 months. Is retatrutide possibly the cause?