HereKittyKitty
Explorer
In the buttock. Zero pain. Zero welts.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kind of defeats the whole point, no? (I could not let that one pass)HereKittyKitty said:
In the buttock. Zero pain. Zero welts.
Depends what a person is pinning for, I suppose.Skidude said:
Kind of defeats the whole point, no? (I could not let that one pass)HereKittyKitty said:
In the buttock. Zero pain. Zero welts.
View attachment 164
Heavytruck said:
Three days in so far. 50 mg mixed into 3ml bac water. The first two went into the upper abdomin, the third into my left outer thigh. My draw is 12 units, so a 2mg dose, and nothing stung or reacted at all — until this morning's thigh shot, which I woke up to find red, a bit sore, with some slight swelling or a small lump as well. After reading a few comments and older posts, the pattern seems to be that the abdominal area gives people trouble while the thigh behaves, so naturally I am the reverse. My abdomen does carry a lot more fat than my thighs, though. Maybe I clipped a blood vessel; with my test cyp shots that usually bruises and hurts right away, which did not happen here. Today I am going back to the abdomin and will see what tomorrow brings. View attachment 162