Copper peptide GHK — how long does the injection site reaction last?

HereKittyKitty said:

In the buttock. Zero pain. Zero welts.
Kind of defeats the whole point, no? (I could not let that one pass)

b2c62942ecc207c9e3da976fe9cd61ab5b01e8cc4ccab63c93e57e4b0ceeb98f.webp
 
I switch between the two sides of my hips, daily. Now and then there is an itchy, somewhat painful welt where I pinned. I love it anyway. My skin looks great. 3mg every day. My kit was 100mg and I dilute it with 6ml of bac water. That started around April. If I could fill a whole freezer with the stuff, I would.

Topical went onto my face, neck and chest only recently as well, but any results are surely too early to call.
 
Three months plus on it at this point. I tried 30mL of bac as the diluent and I tried 10mL, and the sting was identical either way. What works for me, the sole thing that has, is going into the upper glutes with an 8mm needle at minimum. I aim for the fattiest patch I can find, and that has held up so far.
 
Well, that experiment failed — a small welt showed up on my belly this time. Still not painful, but visible within a few hours. So today I cut the dose, 12 units down to 8, then topped the syringe from 8 up to 30 units using plain old BAC water for extra dilution, and put it in the glute. An awkward spot to reach, but I am built "Phat" back there so hopefully it complains less. Should a reaction show up anyway, I will likely rest for a couple of days and then resume at a smaller dose (it may be that 2mg is simply too much to begin with) and watch what happens. Either way it has been mild, and the one on my thigh cleared in under 24 hours once it appeared. Based on what I have read, the rash does not undo the effects you were after from the ghk-cu, so I intend to keep at it unless things turn genuinely unpleasant. And apologies to the ladies: a glute rash will NOT be getting photographed. I will report back with how it goes.
612bde929774d78a78cb153d911605a9e2e3118933c9c6848bca1dcadf3180c3.webp


Heavytruck said:

Three days in so far. 50 mg mixed into 3ml bac water. The first two went into the upper abdomin, the third into my left outer thigh. My draw is 12 units, so a 2mg dose, and nothing stung or reacted at all — until this morning's thigh shot, which I woke up to find red, a bit sore, with some slight swelling or a small lump as well. After reading a few comments and older posts, the pattern seems to be that the abdominal area gives people trouble while the thigh behaves, so naturally I am the reverse. My abdomen does carry a lot more fat than my thighs, though. Maybe I clipped a blood vessel; with my test cyp shots that usually bruises and hurts right away, which did not happen here. Today I am going back to the abdomin and will see what tomorrow brings. View attachment 162
 

Attachments

  • 13d9be81212753e63d553d02963886f2713d8e80b8a55400cbb104946442a8a6.gif
    13d9be81212753e63d553d02963886f2713d8e80b8a55400cbb104946442a8a6.gif
    2 MB · Views: 30
Mostly it comes down to trial and error. My split was 150mg Cu plus 50mg Basic, drawn into 6ml of bac. No problems from that.
 
30g 1/2" into the glutes

I put 3ml of BAC water into a 50/10/10/10 klow bottle, then put 3ml of BAC water into a 10/10 bpc/tb vial, and finally pour both into one 10ml vial
 
Back
Top