Linoleumfloor
Explorer
I’m a 30M. There are some mild aging changes on my face, and while they’re not severe, they don’t quite match the look I want as Reta, a strict diet, exercise, and manual labor have me close to the best shape I’ve ever been in.
I’m trying to figure out which peptide would work best for skin complexion or collagen stimulation. GHK-Cu was my first thought. I know NAD+ doesn’t make much sense for someone my age.
What matters to me most is anything that runs in defined cycles, because I don’t want to keep huge piles of syringes around forever. The weekly Reta amount is manageable, but several bags won’t fit in my small box, so MT2 has already felt a bit awkward.
I’d like to hear anyone’s thoughts on that set-cycle requirement. I know this info is already here, but being specific might help other people find what they need too, so I posted.
I’m trying to figure out which peptide would work best for skin complexion or collagen stimulation. GHK-Cu was my first thought. I know NAD+ doesn’t make much sense for someone my age.
What matters to me most is anything that runs in defined cycles, because I don’t want to keep huge piles of syringes around forever. The weekly Reta amount is manageable, but several bags won’t fit in my small box, so MT2 has already felt a bit awkward.
I’d like to hear anyone’s thoughts on that set-cycle requirement. I know this info is already here, but being specific might help other people find what they need too, so I posted.