CNCCurrency
Explorer
You claim that! So what exactly? Nothing!Meritocrat said:
Yeah I disdain it cos the targeted effects desired are obtainable in a better way elsewhere
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You claim that! So what exactly? Nothing!Meritocrat said:
Yeah I disdain it cos the targeted effects desired are obtainable in a better way elsewhere
Click to expand...
???Meritocrat said:
Yeah I disdain it cos the targeted effects desired are obtainable in a better way elsewhere
Click to expand...
PreciselyGr33dyOctopus said:
???
Click to expand...
Isn't it really about the results each person is after?CNCCurrency said:
Says you! Which means? Squat!
Click to expand...
What are you hoping to get out of the GH?Gr33dyOctopus said:
???
Click to expand...
Meritocrat said:
That depends on what effects the individual is targeting, wouldn't you say?
What would you want from the GH?
Click to expand...
IGF-1 is what drives essentially all of GH's anabolic action, and how much muscle someone can build is capped by satellite cell activation that comes from somites. Below is what the AI had to say.Gr33dyOctopus said:
???
Click to expand...
Meritocrat said:
All anabolic effects of GH are primarily due to IGF-1, and one's muscle growth is limited by somite-originated satellite cell activation. Here's the AI explanation.
The primary hormones impacting your satellite cell pool include:
Testosterone and Androgens
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) & MGF
- Direct Proliferation: Testosterone directly binds to androgen receptors on satellite cells. This action forces them to multiply rapidly and increases the total absolute number of satellite cells available for muscle repair.
- The Activation Switch: Localized IGF-1 is found directly inside the satellite cell microenvironment. It acts as the primary "on" switch following mechanical damage. [1, 2]
- Differentiation: It forces activated satellite cells to transform into myoblasts, which are the precursor cells that physically fuse together to fix tears. [1, 2]
- Mechano-Growth Factor: Mechanical stress converts IGF-1 into MGF, extending the cell's protein synthesis window for up to 72 hours post-exercise. [1]
Growth Hormone (GH)
Hence, I would prefer cycling IGF and MGF when looking for anabolic effects... with TRT of course... No insulin resistance, joint issues, bloat, etc.
- Mobilization: Growth Hormone does not usually act on the cells alone. Instead, it works by stimulating systemic IGF-1 production.
Click to expand...
Oh great, if AI declared it, then it must be gospel! Here we go again with another one of those sheep.Meritocrat said:
All anabolic effects of GH are primarily due to IGF-1, and one's muscle growth is limited by somite-originated satellite cell activation. Here's the AI explanation.
The primary hormones impacting your satellite cell pool include:
Testosterone and Androgens
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) & MGF
- Direct Proliferation: Testosterone directly binds to androgen receptors on satellite cells. This action forces them to multiply rapidly and increases the total absolute number of satellite cells available for muscle repair.
- The Activation Switch: Localized IGF-1 is found directly inside the satellite cell microenvironment. It acts as the primary "on" switch following mechanical damage. [1, 2]
- Differentiation: It forces activated satellite cells to transform into myoblasts, which are the precursor cells that physically fuse together to fix tears. [1, 2]
- Mechano-Growth Factor: Mechanical stress converts IGF-1 into MGF, extending the cell's protein synthesis window for up to 72 hours post-exercise. [1]
Growth Hormone (GH)
Hence, I would prefer cycling IGF and MGF when looking for anabolic effects... with TRT of course... No insulin resistance, joint issues, bloat, etc.
- Mobilization: Growth Hormone does not usually act on the cells alone. Instead, it works by stimulating systemic IGF-1 production.
Click to expand...
Seems like the leg thing went over your head? On most of it, I'm with you.gusterbuster said:
Reading through this thread is painful. A leg mentioned out of nowhere, claims that tesa beats hgh for visceral fat that make no sense, and someone saying glps lower glucose while also advising against pairing a glp with hgh.
Yes, a finger prick is plenty to track whether fasting glucose rises on hgh or tesa.
If reta is in the mix, it hits visceral fat aggressively regardless. By the way, while on hgh my visceral fat — already low per dexa — dropped by another 1lb even as I gained 20lbs during a bulk. I stayed between 3-4 iu and fasting glucose never moved.
I understand what you're saying, but going back to the opening post, the leg thing was arbitrary since it had nothing to do with glucose readings.CNCCurrency said:
Seems like the leg thing went over your head? On most of it, I'm with you.gusterbuster said:
Reading through this thread is painful. A leg mentioned out of nowhere, claims that tesa beats hgh for visceral fat that make no sense, and someone saying glps lower glucose while also advising against pairing a glp with hgh.
Yes, a finger prick is plenty to track whether fasting glucose rises on hgh or tesa.
If reta is in the mix, it hits visceral fat aggressively regardless. By the way, while on hgh my visceral fat — already low per dexa — dropped by another 1lb even as I gained 20lbs during a bulk. I stayed between 3-4 iu and fasting glucose never moved.
Even when we won't own up to it, a train wreck is something everyone enjoys watching.gusterbuster said:
I understand what you're saying, but going back to the opening post, the leg thing was arbitrary since it had nothing to do with glucose readings.CNCCurrency said:
Seems like the leg thing went over your head? On most of it, I'm with you.gusterbuster said:
Reading through this thread is painful. A leg mentioned out of nowhere, claims that tesa beats hgh for visceral fat that make no sense, and someone saying glps lower glucose while also advising against pairing a glp with hgh.
Yes, a finger prick is plenty to track whether fasting glucose rises on hgh or tesa.
If reta is in the mix, it hits visceral fat aggressively regardless. By the way, while on hgh my visceral fat — already low per dexa — dropped by another 1lb even as I gained 20lbs during a bulk. I stayed between 3-4 iu and fasting glucose never moved.
And honestly, in my mind, tacking on a random leg to this whole mess was hilarious.
Also, I'm not convinced tesa or hgh does much to preserve muscle while cutting. It pulls water into the muscle, which dexa will read as more lean mass. I've been running 4iu hgh during this cut and my strength loss is exactly what I'd expect if I were taking nothing. I mean, hgh was studied at 18iu for muscle wasting in AIDS patients, so I doubt they'd go that high if 4 iu did the job — prescription serostim costs more than a mortgage at that dose.
How is that being measured?Gr33dyOctopus said:
A finger prick works perfectly fine for monitoring an increase in fasting glucose while on hgh or tesa.
Thanks a lot!!! That's exactly the answer I was after!
CNCCurrency said:
Mine is 5.1 using hgh and reta. So not an issue! Just because others are uncontrolled they hate on hgh every chance the get on here.
Click to expand...