I know opinions differ widely here, and a lot of people insist that “Tirz is Tirz”. My own experience began with compounded Hallandale, and the results were excellent. There were no side effects, my appetite was reduced by just the right amount, and after 3 months I had only needed to move up to 3.5. Then I chose to experiment with gray and bought from a vendor I trusted. After 3 weeks on it, it felt as though I had stopped taking Tirz altogether: I was hungry, inflammation returned, and the whole thing seemed like a placebo. Before using it, I had sent the Tirz for testing, and it came back at 99% pure. When I switched back to Hallandale, I could genuinely feel it working by day 2.
If any of you have run into this same issue, have you noticed that certain suppliers carry Tirz that is more “potent”? I realize the individual probably plays a large role, but I’m hoping to hear some useful feedback.
Thanks,
Bill
If any of you have run into this same issue, have you noticed that certain suppliers carry Tirz that is more “potent”? I realize the individual probably plays a large role, but I’m hoping to hear some useful feedback.
Thanks,
Bill