Riviera
Explorer
The version I came across comes in vials of 10mg.Chili777 said:
Broadly speaking, my take is that these work better and you get more bioavailability through that route, though not in every case. Cerebrolysin has to be given IM or IV (in a hospital setting). That's not something I'd spray into my nose. As for Dihexa, sourcing it can be a challenge and what you typically come across is the tablet version. There isn't much research out there, and my own exposure is limited to reading about it. Here's a solid place to begin: https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/dihexaRiviera said:
Great write-up - you covered everything and included the amz links for the IN spray - thanks @Chili777 - really appreciate it !Chili777 said:
I figure they must have come up with really small spray containersRiviera said:
That clip caught my attention @Chili777...it sounds like you've tried both routes and nasal wins for you??Chili777 said:
The NA Semax with adamantane is called Adamax, while NA Selank with adamantane goes by Adalank. For either to qualify as the genuine article, the adamantane cage has to sit at the C-terminus of the amino chain. Both compounds also come in NA Amidate forms, yet those fall short of the adamantane versions when it comes to bioavailability and potency. Finding Adamax is far simpler than finding Adalank, but you must check that the molecular weight reads 1032 Da—otherwise you've been scammed.
On top of that, my own experience is that IN works far better than SQ. Here's a useful clip breaking down the reasoning:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/p9AvS6GCOnc?si=a8WWYvQXJFjajrfr
I had no clue every rodent study was done IN....how on earth do you get a rat to operate a nasal sprayer?
I believe I've come across some peps sold as IN ...but can I simply draw from a vial and make my own injectable nasal spray??? is that your method? and does it only apply to adamax ?I really don't know.
Adamax is something I only take subcutaneously. For intranasal use, it feels too strong to me. Even subcutaneously, the amount needed is small—250-350 mcg.
For Semax, Selank, and Epitalon, I've found intranasal administration to be the most effective. P21 is another one I prefer intranasally over subcutaneously, slightly. A few months back I wrote a post on how I prepared it. Every one of these sprays follows the same preparation method; the only difference is the concentration, and that's what determines the dose.
Which peptide gave you real, noticeable results?
There were some interesting patterns in that last thread about peptides that didn't work. Hearing the reverse—which peptide actually did work for you—seems like it would be interesting. What did you notice, and how long did it take? In my case, reta produced effects within the first week, and I have been...
View attachment 12546
GLP1Chat.com
I'll give that a shot - I noticed you mentioned Cerebrolysin - yet another brain pep.
Broadly speaking - would you say the majority of neuron affecting peps are better delivered via nasal ?
Dihexa is something I'm looking into
From what I gather, nobody has disputed the patent covering the dihexa pill...that said, based on what you've shared, IN could raise its bioavail...