dpo08 said:
dpo08 said:
I'm a 36-year-old guy, and during this spring I completed a tesa run that went really well. After stopping for roughly 7 weeks, I began cjc/ipa around 6 weeks back. Below are my IGF-1 readings across different Tesa/ipa and CJC/ipa dosages. I was somewhat taken aback that CJC didn't deliver as much, though I'm only injecting it 1 time per day. What do you all think? My pinning schedule was 1 time daily in the morning. With tesa I followed 5/2, while cjc I'm running every day.
View attachment 10221
here's an update now that I've moved to cjc/ipa taken 2x daily (previously it was only 1x). My igf-1 ended up dropping. Igf-1 came in at 195 with a z score of 0.7. Really caught me off guard. My guess is that my receptors are now desensitized, meaning I should probably stay off the secretagogues for 1 or 2 months? Has anyone else run into something like this or have any input?
According to Chatgpt, 300mcg was probably already too much given my body weight (150 lbs). I'm leaning toward pausing, then giving 150mcg 2x a day a shot.