libertarianguy
Explorer
Hi everyone,
Right now I take 1.5mg of Cagrilintide along with 15mg of Tirz. After I increased from 12mg Tirz by itself, I dropped roughly another 20lbs, but things have stalled over the last few weeks, and I'm still well above the 240lbs I'm aiming for. So I'm giving serious thought to moving from Tirz over to Reta. The problem is that three separate shots feels like a lot to handle (and they add up in cost). Could I just combine Tirz, Reta, and Cagri ahead of time in one vial and do a single injection, or would they end up reacting with each other?
Right now I take 1.5mg of Cagrilintide along with 15mg of Tirz. After I increased from 12mg Tirz by itself, I dropped roughly another 20lbs, but things have stalled over the last few weeks, and I'm still well above the 240lbs I'm aiming for. So I'm giving serious thought to moving from Tirz over to Reta. The problem is that three separate shots feels like a lot to handle (and they add up in cost). Could I just combine Tirz, Reta, and Cagri ahead of time in one vial and do a single injection, or would they end up reacting with each other?