dandam said:
Would stacking a low dose of semaglutide on top of retatrutide be a sensible way to boost appetite suppression? If anyone here has already experimented with this, what dosing would you recommend, given that I'm currently on roughly 8 mg of reta each week?
I'd bet at least 1 person in this space is running that, but around here the Reta + Tirz pairing gets picked more often by test subjects chasing the same outcome.
Stacking GLP peps stirs up plenty of disagreement, and not because people are currently reporting bad reactions — it's the missing research and evidence about whether such a stack is biologically safe.
1 idea holds that Reta, compared with the other GLPs, carries different glucose effects and requirements, and could partly blunt the other's efficacy.
Another angle: watch the overall receptor stimulus, since (some of) the same receptors end up being stacked.
Given those worries, a frequent workaround is to stack Cagrilintide instead, because it acts through a different receptor / function while still delivering solid food noise suppression.
All that said, I ran the Reta+Tirz stack for a short stretch purely to get the food noise quieting that Tz provides, felt fine on it with no adverse effects, though I'm forever learning, growing, adapting, refining my protocols. Risk thresholds and appetite for the unknown differ from person to person — ultimately, stay open-eyed and open-minded, and pay attention to what your body tells you.