Hi everyone who loves peptides,
I began using Reta and have had really positive outcomes up to now, which has made me curious about adding other peptides on top of it.
So, just to experiment, I picked up a kit of each peptide listed below, since the benefits they claim seem appealing to me.
BPC-157 10 mg
GHK-Cu 100 mg
Epithalon 10 mg
NAD+ 500 mg
MOTS-C 10 mg
5-amino-1mq 10 mg
Selank 10 mg
Semax 10 mg
SS-31 10 mg
KPV 10 mg
I know it's smartest to introduce just 1 peptide at a time so I can judge both the good and bad effects.
My initial thought was to begin with Semax or Selank, then kick off the 14-week mitochondria protocol using NAD+, SS-31 and MOTS-C. But then I worked out that my SS-31 supply isn't sufficient for that. So I'll tweak the approach a bit so I can stretch the SS-31 I do have as far as possible.
I'm still undecided about how to sequence Epitalon, 5-amino-1mq, GHK-CU, KPV and BPC-157 after that.
If you were in my position, how would you handle the remaining peptides? Or would you scrap the whole plan and do something different?
I began using Reta and have had really positive outcomes up to now, which has made me curious about adding other peptides on top of it.
So, just to experiment, I picked up a kit of each peptide listed below, since the benefits they claim seem appealing to me.
BPC-157 10 mg
GHK-Cu 100 mg
Epithalon 10 mg
NAD+ 500 mg
MOTS-C 10 mg
5-amino-1mq 10 mg
Selank 10 mg
Semax 10 mg
SS-31 10 mg
KPV 10 mg
I know it's smartest to introduce just 1 peptide at a time so I can judge both the good and bad effects.
My initial thought was to begin with Semax or Selank, then kick off the 14-week mitochondria protocol using NAD+, SS-31 and MOTS-C. But then I worked out that my SS-31 supply isn't sufficient for that. So I'll tweak the approach a bit so I can stretch the SS-31 I do have as far as possible.
I'm still undecided about how to sequence Epitalon, 5-amino-1mq, GHK-CU, KPV and BPC-157 after that.
If you were in my position, how would you handle the remaining peptides? Or would you scrap the whole plan and do something different?