Combining NAD+ and 5Amino 1MQ in One Vial?

trey915

Explorer
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Wylie, TX 75098
Curious whether these have to be injected on their own, or if mixing them together in a single vial would work (provided each is dosed correctly)?
 
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
 
Honestly, if I were to do it, I'd simply draw 5AM and NAD into one syringe:

Calm Logic said:

What concerns me is that the grey community has much less hands-on history when it comes to the safety profile of purchasing a blend containing all 3 (MOTS-c, NAD+, and 5AM), versus a hugely popular option such as Wolverine (TB+BPC), which has existed for roughly a decade, or even KLOW, which is comparatively new.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
I appreciate you sharing this chart.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.
 
trey915 said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.
Found it on this forum at some point.
 
trey915 said:

Curious whether these have to be injected on their own, or if mixing them together in a single vial would work (provided each is dosed correctly)?
I always load both into a single syringe. The only thing I do is inject immediately afterward.
 
trey915 said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.
Is Jay Campbell the one who offers those, from what I recall?
 
CNCCurrency said:

trey915 said:

Curious whether these have to be injected on their own, or if mixing them together in a single vial would work (provided each is dosed correctly)?
I always load both into a single syringe. The only thing I do is inject immediately afterward.
I need to work on my technique. I gave it a shot, but I'm worried that one substance might leak into the other.
 
trey915 said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.
Hi @trey915 - I've attached a clearer version of that chart, hopefully it clears things up for you.
 
Riviera said:

trey915 said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.
Hi @trey915 - I've attached a clearer version of that chart, hopefully it clears things up for you.
Thanks
 
According to Hunter Williams, combining nad+ and 5a1 in one vial is possible. My impression is that Hunter Williams is mainly promoting products and may not be the most reliable source, yet I doubt he would suggest anything unsafe. I went ahead and combined them, and so far everything appears to be okay.
 
Right now I'm running a combo of NAD, 5am, and motsc, and it's working great for me. Drawing them into one syringe seems totally fine to me; combining them in a single bottle, though, I'm not so sure about.
 
What extra effects are you all getting from 5am? After a few months, I haven't seen anything standout — NAD (100mg on days I run or work out is my staple and it's staying in my injection routine for good.
 
Slogger said:

What extra effects are you all getting from 5am? After a few months, I haven't seen anything standout — NAD (100mg on days I run or work out is my staple and it's staying in my injection routine for good.
Pairing 5am alongside NAD is believed to trigger the AMPK sensors (if I have that right…) so that NAD works better.
 
Back
Top