trey915
Explorer
Curious whether these have to be injected on their own, or if mixing them together in a single vial would work (provided each is dosed correctly)?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Calm Logic said:
What concerns me is that the grey community has much less hands-on history when it comes to the safety profile of purchasing a blend containing all 3 (MOTS-c, NAD+, and 5AM), versus a hugely popular option such as Wolverine (TB+BPC), which has existed for roughly a decade, or even KLOW, which is comparatively new.
I appreciate you sharing this chart.Turbo-Farmer said:
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.Turbo-Farmer said:
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Found it on this forum at some point.trey915 said:
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.Turbo-Farmer said:
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
I always load both into a single syringe. The only thing I do is inject immediately afterward.trey915 said:
Curious whether these have to be injected on their own, or if mixing them together in a single vial would work (provided each is dosed correctly)?
Is Jay Campbell the one who offers those, from what I recall?trey915 said:
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.Turbo-Farmer said:
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
I need to work on my technique. I gave it a shot, but I'm worried that one substance might leak into the other.CNCCurrency said:
I always load both into a single syringe. The only thing I do is inject immediately afterward.trey915 said:
Curious whether these have to be injected on their own, or if mixing them together in a single vial would work (provided each is dosed correctly)?
Hi @trey915 - I've attached a clearer version of that chart, hopefully it clears things up for you.trey915 said:
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.Turbo-Farmer said:
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
ThanksRiviera said:
Hi @trey915 - I've attached a clearer version of that chart, hopefully it clears things up for you.trey915 said:
Could you point me toward where that chart came from? When I try to zoom in on it, my aging vision makes it blurry and hard to make out. Still, it seems like a really useful reference. Thanks.Turbo-Farmer said:
Hope it works out for you!! The chart indicates that mixing NAD+ isn't advised. That said, I've come across a fresh combination of Nad/5am/mots-c at 100/10/10, which shows it's possible.
Pairing 5am alongside NAD is believed to trigger the AMPK sensors (if I have that right…) so that NAD works better.Slogger said:
What extra effects are you all getting from 5am? After a few months, I haven't seen anything standout — NAD (100mg on days I run or work out is my staple and it's staying in my injection routine for good.