Grogu said:
ladyj779 said:
That's not much of a hmm—right now Elora is tough to make and tough to find, since it's so new.
Look through the forums and you'll find at least 2 or 3 folks sharing their Elora stories over the last few weeks.
The magnifying glass in the upper right corner is the search tool.
Indeed, several individuals—myself included—have shared their personal results, though the majority pair it with tirzepatide, whereas the original poster is asking specifically about retatrutide. Still, I would assume the outcomes would be comparable for both drugs. The two most commonly cited reports come from @chewonmysac and @Gohengrin, and as far as I know, both are combining it with tirz.
mrblu said:
BBA1969 said:
Same question here — I'm keeping an eye on this thread.
According to the tracking, my Elora should arrive within the next 2-3 days.
I told myself I'd hold off until the next stall / plateau, but self discipline has never been my strong point.
In theory that sounds like a solid way to break past a plateau, but honestly I'm not coming across many folks who are pairing the two
Hmm
Perhaps those using reta don't hit the same stalls or plateaus that tirzepatide users do. With reta, the window for weight loss seems to last longer than with tirz. Have you reached the maximum dose of your reta? If your current dose is well tolerated, increasing the reta first might be more sensible than adding another compound.