Mara_aa said:
Mayostardayonnaise said:
Mara_aa said:
Mayostardayonnaise said:
I've worked my way up to 6 mg of Tirz (began in July '25 at 2.125mg), and 6 weeks back I introduced Cagri. My goal is to stretch my time at 6 mg and create a 2 day bridge leading into shot day.
For me at least, this stuff is too effective. I've seen others sitting at 1 or 2 mg without any trouble.
For roughly 3 days afterward, eating becomes a genuine chore. It isn't nausea in the slightest, but going through the motions of eating just feels blah. After that, it appears to fade sooner than Tirz does, yet it still MORE than gets me through to Tirz shot day. Nausea never hit me, and I had no added fatigue. My titration wasn't the standard one; the anecdotes I kept reading scared me too much, so mine went .10, .25, .25, .39, .5, and on Sunday I took .67. Last week I dropped 4 lbs, but the week before that, nothing? If I can't eat enough, I'm unsure how much Cag is actually doing for me. Split dosing might be something I'll try. Weigh in is tomorrow, so we'll see
Absolutely, do keep me in the loop — I'm genuinely curious. Also, I'd like to hear if you belong to the crowd that sticks with Bac water exclusively, or to the group that goes the extra mile with AA for pH reasons.
Look, my stance is basically this: I go with bac. Part of that is just being lazy — that accounts for about 70% of it — and the other 30% is that I don't buy into the idea that it creates fibrils capable of causing damage that sticks around.


No doubt somebody will show up to call me reckless, and maybe they're right, since there's no way to actually know. My approach to risk is pretty…layered? Lol
“nuanced risk tolerance” — that’s honestly where a lot of us land.
My reason for asking: I’m looking into cagrilintide and trying to follow the pH conversation in a way that goes past just the theory.
When it comes to the fibrils angle (the idea of permanent damage), I’m not fully convinced. But breakdown of the peptide as time passes feels like a separate issue.
What I’m trying to pin down: among people who’ve run it for a while, has there been a real, noticeable decline in how well it works after several weeks — or is this mostly still speculation based on extrapolation?
In practical terms, the difference between “holds up for 3–4 weeks” and “no more than 2 weeks” matters a lot.
If actual user experience tends to land nearer the 2-week mark, that would shift my thinking considerably.
And practically speaking, if a vial has to be thrown out after only a few shots, that’s tough to rationalize for the way I’d be using it.