Combined Reta and Tirz Offering

Creasey77

Explorer
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
York
I just spotted a few sellers offering a stack of Reta 20mg and Tirz 40mg.

I had no idea that existed.
 
Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
 
I'm getting ready to kick off a stack. After being on Tirz for some time, I've worked my way up to 10mg. A stall has hit, so I'm searching for a shift and have been digging into stacking options.

Starting with 1mg Reta alongside 10mg Tirz is the plan, then I'll increase Reta to 6mg while bringing Tirz down, possibly to 5mg.

Lots of others doing this same approach have been followed by me, and their results have made them really happy. In a couple days my Reta ought to arrive, and once the process begins I intend to give progress updates.
 
Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
 
HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
Seeing Cagri stacked alongside R+T doesn't shock me, but this is my first time coming across it. Because it's cheaper, most people turn to Tirz as a stand-in for Cagri (even though it's less potent). So what's the point of using all 3 instead of just replacing Tirz with Cagri?
 
Zeptide said:

HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
Seeing Cagri stacked alongside R+T doesn't shock me, but this is my first time coming across it. Because it's cheaper, most people turn to Tirz as a stand-in for Cagri (even though it's less potent). So what's the point of using all 3 instead of just replacing Tirz with Cagri?
When it comes to food noise, Tirz has been inconsistent for me. After I titrate up, the food noise disappears for 1 to 2 weeks, then it returns. I stopped drinking recently after many years as a heavy drinker (Tirz eliminated my urge to drink), and now my food noise is out of control. My body is craving all the calories it used to get from alcohol and is demanding them. I'm introducing Cagri into the regimen to calm the food noise. I don't intend to use it long term, only until my body gets used to the calorie deficit from not drinking.

The worst part is alcohol breaks down into sugar and I have an insane sweet tooth right now.
 
HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
Seeing Cagri stacked alongside R+T doesn't shock me, but this is my first time coming across it. Because it's cheaper, most people turn to Tirz as a stand-in for Cagri (even though it's less potent). So what's the point of using all 3 instead of just replacing Tirz with Cagri?
When it comes to food noise, Tirz has been inconsistent for me. After I titrate up, the food noise disappears for 1 to 2 weeks, then it returns. I stopped drinking recently after many years as a heavy drinker (Tirz eliminated my urge to drink), and now my food noise is out of control. My body is craving all the calories it used to get from alcohol and is demanding them. I'm introducing Cagri into the regimen to calm the food noise. I don't intend to use it long term, only until my body gets used to the calorie deficit from not drinking.

The worst part is alcohol breaks down into sugar and I have an insane sweet tooth right now.
What's keeping you from making the switch to Reta?
 
HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
Seeing Cagri stacked alongside R+T doesn't shock me, but this is my first time coming across it. Because it's cheaper, most people turn to Tirz as a stand-in for Cagri (even though it's less potent). So what's the point of using all 3 instead of just replacing Tirz with Cagri?
When it comes to food noise, Tirz has been inconsistent for me. After I titrate up, the food noise disappears for 1 to 2 weeks, then it returns. I stopped drinking recently after many years as a heavy drinker (Tirz eliminated my urge to drink), and now my food noise is out of control. My body is craving all the calories it used to get from alcohol and is demanding them. I'm introducing Cagri into the regimen to calm the food noise. I don't intend to use it long term, only until my body gets used to the calorie deficit from not drinking.

The worst part is alcohol breaks down into sugar and I have an insane sweet tooth right now.
Thanks for sharing that. I reached the 5mg ceiling on Tirz and that's where the majority of my weight came off. Alcohol never stopped appealing to me, though because I only drink when eating, my intake has dropped to nearly zero. There's no upside to drinking, so I'm still trying to quit for good.
 
JimGainz said:

HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
Seeing Cagri stacked alongside R+T doesn't shock me, but this is my first time coming across it. Because it's cheaper, most people turn to Tirz as a stand-in for Cagri (even though it's less potent). So what's the point of using all 3 instead of just replacing Tirz with Cagri?
When it comes to food noise, Tirz has been inconsistent for me. After I titrate up, the food noise disappears for 1 to 2 weeks, then it returns. I stopped drinking recently after many years as a heavy drinker (Tirz eliminated my urge to drink), and now my food noise is out of control. My body is craving all the calories it used to get from alcohol and is demanding them. I'm introducing Cagri into the regimen to calm the food noise. I don't intend to use it long term, only until my body gets used to the calorie deficit from not drinking.

The worst part is alcohol breaks down into sugar and I have an insane sweet tooth right now.
What's keeping you from making the switch to Reta?
It seems you overlooked his remark: "I've done Cagri. I'm about to start it again, with my Tirz Reta stack."
 
HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

HappyLoser said:

Zeptide said:

Lately this combo keeps showing up on more pricing lists. A number of suppliers now give you the option to tailor your GLP by mixing Cagri in, and reta+cagri has turned into a regular entry on those lists.
I have experience with Cagri. I'm going to begin using it once more, alongside my Tirz Reta combination.

Keep Cagri doses EXTREMELY low. This is not something to take lightly—Cagri will completely suppress your appetite. When using Cagri, it's possible to go multiple days without any food; you'll need to push yourself to eat and remind yourself to drink water. Cagri is EXTREMELY potent and it hits you hard the first time you use it; on injection day, your energy will be totally drained.
Seeing Cagri stacked alongside R+T doesn't shock me, but this is my first time coming across it. Because it's cheaper, most people turn to Tirz as a stand-in for Cagri (even though it's less potent). So what's the point of using all 3 instead of just replacing Tirz with Cagri?
When it comes to food noise, Tirz has been inconsistent for me. After I titrate up, the food noise disappears for 1 to 2 weeks, then it returns. I stopped drinking recently after many years as a heavy drinker (Tirz eliminated my urge to drink), and now my food noise is out of control. My body is craving all the calories it used to get from alcohol and is demanding them. I'm introducing Cagri into the regimen to calm the food noise. I don't intend to use it long term, only until my body gets used to the calorie deficit from not drinking.

The worst part is alcohol breaks down into sugar and I have an insane sweet tooth right now.
More fruit and berries would probably help you. Also, 20 mg and 25mg doses of Tirz are in testing right now, so you still have headroom. Tirz is a chaos you can manage, and for plenty of people days 6 and 7 are rough. That is why some pin every 5 or 6 days. I have kept to 7 days because the chaos suits me. If stacking were on my list at this point, I would hold off until the Eloralintide summer gold rush is over. ,The Tirz has served me well, especially as the dose went up.
 
I've combined the two before, using a bit less Tirz than my usual dose plus around 1mg of Reta...it went fine. Nothing dramatic stood out from it. I've also added Cagri into the mix (took all 3 in a single day and felt awful for a week. 10/10 would not suggest.)

These days my routine is Tirz + .25mg Cagri on one night, then 3 nights afterward Reta 1.5mg + .33mg Cagri (.5 nearly knocked me out.) and it's working out fairly well. Cagri will KNOCK YOU OUT.
 
Hi—considering the reported danger of fibril formation, what do you reconstitute the Cagri with? Or has anything new come up on that front?
 
Because of some strange insurance circumstances, plus a dose of "why not"

Tirz 2.5MG on Sunday, and Reta .75 on Thursday (slowly increasing the dose)

I've been using Tirz for roughly 8 months, and wanted to torch some calories while eating in a deficit, which is why I added the Reta.

Strangely, Cagri did absolutely nothing for me even when I went up to 500mcg partway through the cycle.

On a similar note. Tirz works really well for me, but the first few weeks were truly awful. I had severe stomach pain and lost interest in everything. I could likely get my prescription changed to 5MG, but I'm scared of such a big increase, given what I went through before.

The reason I didn't simply purchase gray Tirz and raise the dose gradually, is that I wanted to find out whether I can achieve the downtime calorie burns
 
Tirz had been increased step by step until I reached ten mg, yet hunger and food noise remained far too strong, and I had also been stuck at the same point for 30 days. Since raising Tirz further wasn’t producing results, instead of another increase I decided to introduce 1mg of Reta alongside my most recent dose a couple of days ago, injected in a separate spot. Bam! The hunger and food noise disappeared. I’ve also got Cagri ordered, and I might or might not work it into the rotation if I decide it’s needed; my plan is to keep that for as-needed use only.

ETA: I think I’d rather not have it compounded elsewhere, I like the flexibility to adjust my own dosage as I see fit
 
My current regimen is 2 mg Reta plus 5 mg Tirz, taken in a staggered schedule. Raising the Reta dose is not something I plan on doing in the near future, because now and then I deal with what I call "retarrhea," and my heart rate has climbed by 10 bpm since adding it. Even so, things are going well overall. The scale keeps dropping at a steady 2 lbs each week, and my energy is higher than it was back when Tirz was the only thing I was taking.
 
My own routine also staggers the two: 2mg Reta alongside 3.5mg Tirz. Keeping the Reta dose on the low side suits me, yet since adding it I've noticed a marked libido decline that wasn't present when Tirz was used by itself. My plan is to reduce the Reta until the libido situation improves. The schedule alternates 3 days of one, then 3 days of the other.
 
Currently on 6mg of reta, but I'm not getting any appetite suppression or slowed gastric emptying. So this week I injected 1mg Tirz twice to test it out and see what happens.
 
catwitch said:

My current regimen is 2 mg Reta plus 5 mg Tirz, taken in a staggered schedule. Raising the Reta dose is not something I plan on doing in the near future, because now and then I deal with what I call "retarrhea," and my heart rate has climbed by 10 bpm since adding it. Even so, things are going well overall. The scale keeps dropping at a steady 2 lbs each week, and my energy is higher than it was back when Tirz was the only thing I was taking.
For me, the shifts in heart rate and HRV are a major factor behind picking tirz over reta. On top of that, reta gives me next to no appetite suppression no matter what dose I take 🙁
 
Rezwalker said:

Currently on 6mg of reta, but I'm not getting any appetite suppression or slowed gastric emptying. So this week I injected 1mg Tirz twice to test it out and see what happens.
Seems like I'm following a similar route. The longer I spend reading on here, the clearer it becomes that a fair number of folks, myself included, just don't get much of a response from reta. Fingers crossed that Tirz does the trick
 
Back
Top