Combined Reta and Tirz Offering

Creasey77 said:

I just spotted a few sellers offering a stack of Reta 20mg and Tirz 40mg.

I had no idea that existed.
My Tirz dose had reached 10mg each week, first via a compounding pharmacy and later through grey sources. After spending time reading about Reta, I decided I wanted to give it a try, so I ordered a single "tester" vial to gauge my response. Week 1 consisted of 2mg Reta alongside my usual 10mg Tirz.

Since the Reta produced no noticeable effect, I added another 2mg on day 3. That is when it hit me. From there I settled into a schedule of 4mg Reta once per week, while lowering Tirz to 7.5mg taken 3 days after the Reta shot.

This pairing did work for several weeks, but I disliked the added dizziness that came with injecting both, and the food aversion was intense. Eating became a real struggle, mornings especially. On top of that, my heart rate ran higher than I was comfortable with, particularly during gym sessions.

So I dropped Tirz completely and raised Reta to 8mg at week 5. I have stayed at 8mg with no Tirz ever since, and I feel excellent. The dizziness is gone. My heart rate has improved. Training sessions are still productive. There is a bit of morning food aversion, yet I can still eat. And I continue to feel full from smaller amounts of food.

Roughly 1-1.5lbs comes off each week. I am also aiming for about 150-200grams of protein daily. Certain days are tougher than others because life has been lifing - but on the whole, I can watch my muscles develop, grow, and the fat gradually fade. Right now we are at the stage where the stomach bump and thigh weight loss are happening - it takes time - and I am fine with that.

I hope sharing my experiences proves useful to someone.
 
Mounjamen said:

Hi—considering the reported danger of fibril formation, what do you reconstitute the Cagri with? Or has anything new come up on that front?
Hospira brand BAC water that contains acetic acid, and I checked it using pH strips.
 
Back
Top