Wallydog said:
Dos-Dox said:
Wallydog said:
Dos-Dox said:
Wallydog said:
A vendor I want to buy from only takes crypto, and I have zero clue where to begin. MoonPay crossed my mind, but I can't even figure that out (take a guess at my age

). Emmy over at ERP was another option I was thinking about. Where do I start? Thanks.
Head over to Crypto Corner and begin reading there ā that's where you start.
Appreciate it, but I've already gone that route, and that's exactly why I started this thread.
So why didnāt you put this thread in the crypto corner section instead? Iāve come across
countless threads packed with solid advice that Iām sure wouldāve helped you move beyond the āwhatās my first stepā phase. 57 posts in 17 days looks like you care more about āranking upā than actually learning. Do whatever you want, but donāt act shocked when not many people are eager to spoon feed you.
Appreciate the scolding. Has it crossed your mind that newcomers arrive with plenty of questions since a few of us (myself included) are completely lost when it comes to crypto? Dial it back a bit before you start passing judgment on what my reasons are, please.
Like I said, I went through the crypto section and in my view there was way too much info scattered in 12 different directions for it to do me any good. That's why I figured a post in another sub might pull me out of the murky water.
Hopefully that puts your worries to rest.