By injecting 5mg mounjaro under a doctor's prescription across 28 weeks, I dropped 23 kgs. Starting weight was 101kg; current weight is 78. No side effects or problems came up for me. Around week 20, though, I noticed my muscles were gradually getting softer. During the last 6 weeks I added ipamorelin along with some exercises, and recovery happened quickly.
Right now I am just 2-3 kgs from my goal weight. 4 days ago I began pinning CJC1295 No DAC + Ipamorelin daily at 3,50mcg. That was only 2 days before my weekly 5 mg mounjaro shot. Some hunger noise was present, but the following day the hunger noise suppression was clear.
My first grey market tirz, 3.3mg, was pinned 2 days ago. The feeling matched mounjaro, yet the effect was much stronger than mounjaro. For the last 2 days hunger noise has been completely suppressed, and I cannot eat as much as I did last week either. Does the CJC+IPA blend also suppress hunger noise, or is it simply this powerful when combined with Tirz? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Next week I will start without tirz and watch it for a few days. Still, I would like to know whether this is normal or not. Your experiences and advice are appreciated.
Oh! The reason I added CJC is some leftover belly fat I could not get rid of. Not much. But stubborn. As far as I know, combined with training, it aids fat burning and muscle growth. Looking better besides being healthier feels much better, I guess? Wish you all luck and success at your GLP-1 journey. Stay safe
Right now I am just 2-3 kgs from my goal weight. 4 days ago I began pinning CJC1295 No DAC + Ipamorelin daily at 3,50mcg. That was only 2 days before my weekly 5 mg mounjaro shot. Some hunger noise was present, but the following day the hunger noise suppression was clear.
My first grey market tirz, 3.3mg, was pinned 2 days ago. The feeling matched mounjaro, yet the effect was much stronger than mounjaro. For the last 2 days hunger noise has been completely suppressed, and I cannot eat as much as I did last week either. Does the CJC+IPA blend also suppress hunger noise, or is it simply this powerful when combined with Tirz? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Next week I will start without tirz and watch it for a few days. Still, I would like to know whether this is normal or not. Your experiences and advice are appreciated.
Oh! The reason I added CJC is some leftover belly fat I could not get rid of. Not much. But stubborn. As far as I know, combined with training, it aids fat burning and muscle growth. Looking better besides being healthier feels much better, I guess? Wish you all luck and success at your GLP-1 journey. Stay safe