Happy1971 Explorer Joined Jul 14, 2026 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location El Paso, TX, USA Sep 22, 2026 #21 Milotic said: Not everyone is looking to go hungry Click to expand... I get that. My default assumption is that most folks are eager for results to show up quickly rather than down the road.
Milotic said: Not everyone is looking to go hungry Click to expand... I get that. My default assumption is that most folks are eager for results to show up quickly rather than down the road.
Milotic Explorer Joined Jul 31, 2026 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location UK Sep 22, 2026 #22 Happy1971 said: I get that. My default assumption is that most folks are eager for results to show up quickly rather than down the road. Click to expand... Doing it in an unhealthy way means you'll also drop a huge amount of muscle, along with other sides. For many people these are a tool to keep us from destroying ourselves lol. You should still be targeting a healthy rate of loss
Happy1971 said: I get that. My default assumption is that most folks are eager for results to show up quickly rather than down the road. Click to expand... Doing it in an unhealthy way means you'll also drop a huge amount of muscle, along with other sides. For many people these are a tool to keep us from destroying ourselves lol. You should still be targeting a healthy rate of loss